Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting trouble in upgrading????

Discussion on Getting trouble in upgrading???? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Getting trouble in upgrading????

upgrading necklaces anklets and runes are boring when its always failing>????
my ronan has a lightning necklace upgraded to +9 but its not that easy.... I used 150 gems juzt to upgrade it.....
I also tried to upgrade my wind necklace to +9,and Ive had it!.....wanna know my secret????.....

tips on how to do it!.......

1.upgrade it at night but first,go to the the park were there are few people on it,take pictures first and then go to equip.......tr to upgrade it...maybe it will work.......

2.when upgrading necklaces,anklets,runes.....turn of your monitor and then open it again.....,that what i did when i was upgrading my wind.....

(in upgrading wind necklace)

the wind necklace that you have to upgrade has to be the reward from your lvl20 down quests......... because the 1 from the shop is hard to upgrade and is very sensitive and will easily be broken............

in upgrading cash necklaces and anklets.....do not ever! leave your necklaces or anklets for 1 to 2 months without upgrading them.....

i have an ice necklace in my arme and i didnt atempt to upgrade it in a month...and look what happened.....its totally bugged and un upgradable.....its always stopping in +8 even in rainbow events....so plzz if you dont wanna have a necklace like my ice,follow this tips.....

-neal0908:handsdow n:
:m ofo:
Old 01/26/2010, 03:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by neal0908 View Post
upgrading necklaces anklets and runes are boring when its always failing>????
my ronan has a lightning necklace upgraded to +9 but its not that easy.... I used 150 gems juzt to upgrade it.....
I also tried to upgrade my wind necklace to +9,and Ive had it!.....wanna know my secret????.....

tips on how to do it!.......

1.upgrade it at night but first,go to the the park were there are few people on it,take pictures first and then go to equip.......tr to upgrade it...maybe it will work.......

2.when upgrading necklaces,anklets,runes.....turn of your monitor and then open it again.....,that what i did when i was upgrading my wind.....

(in upgrading wind necklace)

the wind necklace that you have to upgrade has to be the reward from your lvl20 down quests......... because the 1 from the shop is hard to upgrade and is very sensitive and will easily be broken............

in upgrading cash necklaces and anklets.....do not ever! leave your necklaces or anklets for 1 to 2 months without upgrading them.....

i have an ice necklace in my arme and i didnt atempt to upgrade it in a month...and look what happened.....its totally bugged and un upgradable.....its always stopping in +8 even in rainbow events....so plzz if you dont wanna have a necklace like my ice,follow this tips.....

-neal0908:handsdow n:
:m ofo:
wow...thats a load of crap

lvl a neck,rune, and ank are all based on the set % in the server and luck

there are no tricks to it other than PATIENCE
Old 01/26/2010, 04:13   #3

@TS
Wrong Section Sir...
Old 01/26/2010, 04:32   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138