Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Take too long to respond?

Discussion on Take too long to respond? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Take too long to respond?

Alright, Since i cant ask no questions in the hack forum heres this one.
When I try to download brian's script for sd. it wouldnt load because it wouldnt respond. may someone upload this really fast and give me file?
Old 12/08/2009, 01:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
yo use the new one on his thread that might help and are you patched, bypassed and all that stuff?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question plz respond.
04/05/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hello Elite pvpers, I just would like to ask if anyone is actually working on bypasses and stuff for 9D US acclaim version? If you get what im saying. Yeh hehe. Also if there is any 9Disciple that will work for the US acclaim version? Responce appreciated.
Please Respond Me A.S.A.P!
02/20/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
If You have a hack program of ZHYPERMU like DUPE HACK, HACK ACCOUNT OR ETC. . Please Share it to me and send it to my Private Msg. . Please If You Have. . :handsdown:
Please Respond Me A.S.A.P!
02/20/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Please Send Me A Dupe Program In ZhyperMu. . If You Have One, Kindly Share It To Me. . Please!
2.4.2 hack...plz respond !!!
05/30/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
plz i want to know if there is a hack ( wpe ) or ...to work on 2.4.2 ..plz i really need this..i`ll be glad if you tell me , because i play on a server and they now updated to 2.4.2 and i can't buy for free or 1hit kill...plz very much !!!! i rly need this :(:(:(:(:(
Auto Respond
03/22/2007 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hallo Leute mich stört ein bisschen wenn ich nicht vor dem rechner sitz und mein auto respond addon gleich ein paar mili.sek nach dem reintreffen eines tells eine antwort schreibt!!! viel cooler und doch wirklich eher glaubwürdiger wäre doch wenn die antwort ein bisschen zeitverzögert abgesendet werden würde. hat da jemand von euch eine idee wie das funktionieren würde. thx schon ma vorab