Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pumaloco Server Help

Discussion on Pumaloco Server Help within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pumaloco Server Help

Can some1 plz help me?.. I installed Pumaloco, then installed the launcher and when i click on launcher when it finishes updating it stays on the game guard screen for about 10 secs then says "main.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." does any1 know how i can fix this?? i really wanna play Pumaloco
Old 12/04/2009, 01:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GC PUMALOCO...
07/27/2010 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
Does anyone plays pumaloco? i would like to have your gameguard folder /all the files in gc pumaloco cause i have problem updating the files especially GameMon.des... Thx if anyone helped.
GC pumaloco
11/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
sorry for asking but why me keybord dont work then i need to type me name and pass??? plz help
halp me pumaloco gc private server
08/30/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
its allwawys tell me i have cash but bothing its not buying its sez i have 21455421 thes its sez i have 35 thes its sez i have 21 thes its sez i have 0 and all start agian from the 21455421 to 35 to 21 and 0. i relly want to play thes server but its not feir thet its not working (The Cash).... hope you halp me!:confused: