Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]Questions,Comments,Suggestions to new Editors

Discussion on [Discussion]Questions,Comments,Suggestions to new Editors within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion]Questions,Comments,Suggestions to new Editors

Well, I noe dat this is jst lyk another spam thread, but it seems that the answers to my questions regarding on editing .KOMs hasnt given clear informative answer which could lead me to hav a successful my-made edited .KOM.

Aside from that, this thread will also serve as a compilation of questions to new editors liek me and in return, I , as well as the others could provide satisfactory answer to any issues in regards to creating your own hack.

In addition, editors could also post their answers and suggestions to any aspiring editors to create a clean hack of there own to lessen the spam thread requesting hacks from the editors themselves.

If this thread will continue, Ill quote up those questions/answers which are commonly ask into the first page so that any puzzlement shall be given answers.

aside from that, i would like to ask to all editors to please recreate a much more clearer Tut, w/ screenies if possible, and add also the "If-Then" situation on making your own edited file.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys would participate so that you guys wouldnt bother too much from beggars and leechers from anywhere or from [Insert hacking forum site/name here]...

thnx~
Old 12/04/2009, 16:30   #2

may i know which part you get stuck?
Old 12/05/2009, 01:32   #3

well as of nao...

im stuck to editing stuffs...

im kinda having problem to wat to do next...and wat file to edit...