Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello! Please make a cheat for GCUS for Vanessa Armor drops and for the other job!

Discussion on Hello! Please make a cheat for GCUS for Vanessa Armor drops and for the other job! within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello! Please make a cheat for GCUS for Vanessa Armor drops and for the other job!

I have been waiting for the cheat! Sorry because I'm going after the 4th job of amy before December 1 because I want to get the permanent Title of amy! Please understand! And my apology! Please make!
Old 11/27/2009, 12:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to get 130+ armor Drops
01/25/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, Just starting at the 130 map, but wondering if anyone can tell me where the armor drops are? I heard that armor drops and weapon drops are in different places. Thanks,
ATT ALL PLAYERS: VANESSA ARMOR DROPS IN ELLIA
04/26/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
The recent games I did were dropping ONE Vanessa piece every run so far in Partusay and Ellia continen. If you want to farm some stuff go ahead, they do drop there for now, it's confirmed! There must be a glitch because of the incoming season 3 as the drops should only be found in Maw's. Therefore you guys should check out Partusay Sea and Ellia Continent for some Vanessa Armor! NAGC ONLY
is there any chance makumplete ung vanessa armor set???
01/24/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
san pu bang map mkakakita per piece nun :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:: thx in advance
Cheat for GCUS!
11/13/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Please give me some cheats for the Grand Chase USA! Thanks!:D
MY Cheat ba sa GCUS??
09/14/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Tanong lang!!