Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GameBreaking Idea] Fragment & EXP hack!

Discussion on [GameBreaking Idea] Fragment & EXP hack! within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2009, 17:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
YOU ARE RIGHT!
Old 11/10/2009, 22:04   #32

Ok, so now we all know that its not possible at the moment to edit EXP\GP.

But think about this. If it were possible, things in game would go INSANE. FIRST, hackers would be leveling up so fast, they will get to the max level in a short amount of time. SECOND, the hackers would then get bored of playing on their now UBER files, and will either quit, or make new files. IF they decided to make new files, they would keep on making uber files until they finally get bored and quit becuz they know that no matter what new updates come along, it will all be easy as pie.

Other problems include normal player jealousy, and GM's catching on and banning accounts and IP addresses, which just plain stinks.

Does anyone agree with me?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2009, 22:39   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjayanc View Post
1. even if u place a million monsters in one stage, the server will only give you exp at the end of the run based on the possible number of mobs in a dungeon which is stored in the server.

2. created mobs are just "hollow" monsters which gives no loot (or exp) at all.

3. so basically.. this is a No-No idea.
Technically if you placed a million monsters, and put those monsters with exp (idk if thats possible) then what you just said is trumped, because say you put a million monsters in gaikoz castle and you get get 20 exp, then you would get 20x1,000,000=20,000,000 exp, but if you say is right and putting monsters there would be worthless because the "hollow" monsters wouldn't give loot or exp.....then goes onto another topic, can you maybe clone the monsters in there, to increase the number. But this is all hypothetical.
Old 11/10/2009, 22:55   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofmyth View Post
Ok, so now we all know that its not possible at the moment to edit EXP\GP.

But think about this. If it were possible, things in game would go INSANE. FIRST, hackers would be leveling up so fast, they will get to the max level in a short amount of time. SECOND, the hackers would then get bored of playing on their now UBER files, and will either quit, or make new files. IF they decided to make new files, they would keep on making uber files until they finally get bored and quit becuz they know that no matter what new updates come along, it will all be easy as pie.

Other problems include normal player jealousy, and GM's catching on and banning accounts and IP addresses, which just plain stinks.

Does anyone agree with me?
And yes i agree with you all the way, but if there are so many hackers don't you think the GCUS team would just give up....like so many overwhelm the whole team, that they would be like "*beep* it all"
Old 11/12/2009, 02:19   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
wrong section +1 warning

moved to gc main section

closed
Closed Thread