Im sorry if this is the wrong section but im new to this forum ting ok i just wanna know how to make a hack example exp hack can someone please help me
[QUESTION]How can i make 09/09/2010 - Metin2 - 4 Replies Kamer1445 mod work? when im logging in on any game it disconnect`s me...any one know how to make it works?
[Question] How do you make your own hacks? 05/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies The title says it, so how do you make your own grand chase hacks that would work, and if ever it would be outdated, how would you update it? Please, I really want to make some...
Thanks Very much!
QUESTION| How to make 2 hacks work? 04/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies I have 2 hacks that each one works by it self.
first hack is perfect star trainer (and some more).
and the second hack is sd hack.
I want to hack sd and perfect star while playing.
How I can make both hacks work?
Or anyone can give me a hack/trainer that does sd hack and perfect star?
Thanks
[Question] about make wall hack{last question} 12/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies i got it:
,North Morte,morte_n.map,morte_n.mol,morte_n.mel,morte_n. mac,Map\08_North_Morte\NPC_08_North_Morte.csv,0,99 ,1.7,-70,80,12,50,50,1,0,90,light_morte.txt,water/ skyCube=.dds,75,morte_n.pre,60,17,10,15,0,20,10,1, -0.5,1,0,3,60000,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,1,..\Share\Map\08 _ North_Morte\m008.mal,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte\M ON_08_North_Morte.csv,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte\ NPC_08_North_Morte.csv,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte \BRICK_08_North_Morte.csv,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,100,Ma ...
[Question] What i need to do first if i want make hacks with VB? 10/26/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies What i need to do can someone give me example for some easy game.
Example how i find address/value of something and how i put VB modify it?
I want some experts answers ^^