Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

...i always get disconnected (DC)

Discussion on ...i always get disconnected (DC) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
...i always get disconnected (DC)

I play GCPH... sometimes (65%) this happens : connection closed. program is shutting down... (like that...)
I TRIED WITH OUT CHEATS... still it doesn't cease
my internet is 4mbps if you would ask...
please FEEDback ASAP... (i need y0r help)
Old 09/28/2009, 03:46   #2

connection w/ the server of LUG might be the problem. i also encounter such problems. don't worry, it's normal.
Old 09/28/2009, 06:27   #3

It's probably because your internet connection is unstable or the server's connection to you is unstable.

In my opinion it would be better to consult professionals about a matter that could affect the safety of your computer.
Old 09/29/2009, 04:07   #4

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh close thread

« 1 HIT | ntreev »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disconnected
08/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hay Guys, always i want to log in Silkroad comes the message : Server is full.... and so on ! And then the game go off. Have someone a programm ,that i dont get a disconnect and that Silkroad dont go off. SIncerly Matze ;)
Disconnected - HELP
05/26/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I'm playing this server L2Tarkai® Afiliado ProsGame® and i trying to use l2 walker, it's verify OK but when i start auto training i DC You will be kicked for illegal action and thing.... Someone can help me? someone have NO GG for gracia epilogue or some bypass or know how to fix it?
Just got disconnected and ...
12/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Just got disconnected and I can't open silkroad website. Does anyone is having the same problem? I can't login in msn also xD but it's strange because i have internet. Btw i was using isrobot (with quick loop activated). I don't know if this is relevant. PLEASE delete this thread, i already fixed the problem.
Fix being disconnected.
09/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 20 Replies
The reason this happens is because when too many things happen in-game, it sends too much info to your cache, overflowing it and causing you to disconnect, this is for all of you who keep getting disconnected while luring too many mobs\other situations. Download this to help you control your internet usage. Limit things you don't use to as little as possible, and other things you don't use just limit it to 0. Hope it works for you guys, it did for me. ...
disconnected?
03/07/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Because, within DG Crespo, I am disconnected? 1 st Hall.:confused: I am using VAC HACKER (USA)