Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NAGC]TuT on Getting a +17

Discussion on [NAGC]TuT on Getting a +17 within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NAGC]TuT on Getting a +17

Do You Want This??

Reason for posting this: People keep asking me in game, this abuse of the game's built in algorithms has been here for years...

Some Info B4 We Start!

To Start
You will need the following items:
  1. 2x Normal +13 Reinforcement Stones / Scrolls
  2. 3x Normal +14 Reinforcement Stones / Scrolls
  3. 4x Premium Transmutation Scrolls
  4. Rare/Epic Mari's Adventurer Helms

Ok, by here, you're probably wondering "I thought this was suppose to be a cheap method! +14s and +13s are hard to get D=<" ...
This is a method which requires the least resources possible, just a lot of dungeoning... but, it still means that 2-3 hours of grinding should allow you to get a +17 so, it's not that bad compared to reinforcing your way up and spending meaningless amounts of cash to get there.
The Answer:

Alchimedia and Alcubra Gate Chests which you get from defeating the boss gate on champion mode in either continents, gives you many you can use including but not limited to:

(also +13 scrolls, I ran out b4 taking screenie)
For a Lvl 85 player with good equipment (100k total attack or higher) getting the items needed will take around 3-4 hours depending on your luck! WHICH IS STILL MUCH BETTER THAN SPENDING A $100+ TO REINFORCE YOUR WAY UP!!

Make sure to put the stones on your Mari Adventurer Helm to save from using Removal Scrolls!

Why Mari's Adventurer Helm? Well... If you read all the text on top, you'll know what I mean by an item in which they bugged due to nerf patching all the transmutation algorithms multiple times. There are other items like this as well, but I won't go into too much detail on that because this is one of the only easily attainable items with a low cost.
Why Epic or Rare rarity? Errrr, this is mostly superstition, I have transmuted many times with normal ones, rare ones, epic ones, but have found that the best results come from rare and epic ones. There is a possible relation between the rarity of the item during transmutation, not exactly 100% sure. I say to be safe, use rare/epic ones!

How do I get transmutation scrolls?Funnily enough, I've been asked this many times too. Many events give them out, and many event dungeons have them as possible drops. Just make sure u're using the premium one when doing this as the normal one is trash and only useful for making epic stones!

Process
Follow these instructions carefully and use common sense!

First, make sure that none of the stones you have prepared are EPIC. This is VERY important as EPIC stones work on a different algorithm than normal stones. I will release a make a TUT for Epic +17s at a later date. (completely different process/need 2 confirm/need help confirming)

Second, place all your normal stones onto your Mari Adventurer Helms. Make sure you also prepared some extra Helms!

Click on any of the +14 stones, and transmute it with the +13 stone using a premium transmutation scroll. You should get a +15!

Do this again until you have 2 +15s and a +14!

Afterwards, transmute the +15 and the +14 to get a +16!

Lastly, transmute the +16 with the +15 to get a +17!

Also: PICTURES, if my explaining was not clear enough.

Basically, the principle is simple: 14 + 13 = 15, 15 + 14 = 16, 16 + 15 = 17

Note 13 + 12 does NOT work. This is due to the algorithm favoring higher levels and preventing it from dropping too much using premium scrolls.

VERY IMPORTANT: If your stone turns epic anywhere during this: well, you got really lucky/unlucky... If you got yourself an epic +15/16/17, it adds quite a lot of stats, but do not use epic stones during the transmuting process or it will drop the level randomly!

Result
Enjoy your +17!

What if I failed? If you followed the instructions carefully, you should not fail and should be able to get the correct result 100% of the time unless you got an epic stone somewhere down the line.
Why should I waste my resources trying this? Uhhh....

I got one! But now I want an epic one! If people support this thread enough, I'll be sure to make a TuT on a cheap method of getting +17 epic stones too! I just have to confirm it a few more times (will not release any methods which are patched/not 100%). I also am very inactive on GC so it will take a while getting all the materials needed to keep trying.

Commonly Asked Questions:
Q:How can I trust you?
A:Try it out for yourself. If it works, it works!

Q:How did you find this out?
A:Wasting a lot of money, time, effort, testing out random items after I heard that there were similar glitches in BGC.

Q:How many people know?
A:I tried explaining it to everyone who asked me in game, on skype, anything, even a few mods... They never patched it yet so... yah...

Q:Why didn't it work for me?
A:Honestly, did you read through this whole thing? It took quite a long time to write and put together... FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Q:Won't it get patched now that this is released?
A:Probably, but not for the next few weeks anyways, there's more items which work like this other than the Mari Adventurer Helm. If it gets patched, I'll just go down my list =P It will take longer than 1 patch to go through all the items I'm assuming xD

Q:Why tell people now if you knew this for years?
A:I was in pvp today and met a few people who didn't even know what +17s are... Are they really suppose to be that rare?

__________________________________________________ _______________

Thank You for Reading!
Please leave a thanks if this has been helpful for you!

why won't images show up?? D=...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/10/2014, 13:57   #2

Tyvm for the tutorial, I've need it for awhile!

edit: i tried 13 epic + 14 normal and i got 15 epic should i continue? i want to try 15 epic + 16 normal
Old 05/11/2014, 11:03   #3

up to you, =o, only the stone you start with has to be normal, however, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep the +15 epic, it adds higher stats than a normal +17 afterall
Old 05/11/2014, 13:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411662 View Post
up to you, =o, only the stone you start with has to be normal, however, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep the +15 epic, it adds higher stats than a normal +17 afterall
Oh alright, I just want the effect xD...when are you going to upload the guide for epic stone?
Old 05/13/2014, 22:35   #5

Hope the Epic Stone TuT will be posted soon.
Old 05/16/2014, 22:15   #6

You have my full gratitude for sharing this with us.
I was lucky enough to stumble upon your older post regarding getting +17 via transmutation, which was the same as this tutorial but much more vague. So I did it with epic stones and dragon helms instead and obtained my first and only epic transmuted +17 stone on first try. But since it wasn't foolproof it only worked once. But hey it actually worked! I was so happy with it!
I rarely visit epvp but fate must have brought me to this thread. I am pleasantly surprised that you made a recent TuT and it being about transmuting +17.
And of course, I tested your trick and it worked. Twice. In a row for me. But I am not too keen on common +17 so I didn't make more.
If it is help in testing and materials that you need, I am gladly willing to lend a helping hand. Here is to hoping that we can all discover a reliable secret in getting epic +17! ^^

tl;dr - Thank you, it works, and I want to help

Tags
+17, grand chase, reinforcement, transmute, tutorial