Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

abusers

Discussion on abusers within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/14/2009, 17:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
qwertybugoy is another guy here at elite, search for his name in the members list, im sure you know where that is--?

yeah, we know abusers in pvp, and there are too many threads here talking trash about them, sadly, i have a theory that the thread starters and the loud whiners are the abusers themselves...

but im not saying that all of them are.. (please stop throwing rotten tomatoes)

just a theory, not yet proven though, and i don't have time to prove it right, hahaha.
Old 07/14/2009, 18:18   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer0210203 View Post
qwertybugoy is another guy here at elite, search for his name in the members list, im sure you know where that is--?

yeah, we know abusers in pvp, and there are too many threads here talking trash about them, sadly, i have a theory that the thread starters and the loud whiners are the abusers themselves...

but im not saying that all of them are.. (please stop throwing rotten tomatoes)

just a theory, not yet proven though, and i don't have time to prove it right, hahaha.
XD

i somehow agree with you SIR...

may i just ask what is your definition of abuser when it comes to hack?

is it...

1. the one who often use hacks in dungeons and almost can't play gc without hacks but don't use their hacks as advantage over the others... such as mp hack, defense hack, rune hack, etc. in pvp.

or

2. the one who often use hacks in dungeons publicly... brags about it... uses all possible hacks in pvp just to gain great advantage over his coplayers.

obviously, it's number two...

but isn't it no.1 can also be considered as abuser?

just wondering...