Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PvP Hack] :)

Discussion on [PvP Hack] :) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PvP Hack] :)

The admin has spoken!

GCPH forumers, prepare your *****. PvP hacks will be back in a month or so.
Currently finding a loophole right now. Cya soon!
Old 05/23/2013, 13:09   #2

Received Thanks: 1,331
Well, we can't allow that. I'll just PM the administrator for clarifications.
Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/23/2013, 23:55   #3

We dont need this ****.
Old 05/24/2013, 05:34   #4

I Think PVP hacks are BANNED from the Epvp Section? Cause they're too Abusive =_=
Old 05/24/2013, 08:44   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Isaac, there is no need to clarify these things.

Yes. the administrator said that he doesn't see a problem.
But he didn't made an official announcement because the moderators were in charge.

Moderators were given authority not just to moderate the section.
They were promoted to give rules based from their knowledge and experience.

At this point,Taec is in charge of this section.He has the autority to provide and change the rules.

PvP hacks can nearly close the server. And its the worst gamebreaking information.

I know my co-former moderators and the guardians knows this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2013, 11:07   #6

i am disapprove of any pvp hacks
Old 05/26/2013, 18:43   #7

Hmm, let me see the case here. There are aimbots for gunbound, aimbot for conquer online, wall hack for dekaron, rakion 1 hit hacks. Now tell this to my face, isnt that a PvP hack. Anyway, the admin has spoken and this forum was created for hacks (not gamebreaking). I have been here since the year 2006 (previously as Reignheart and ArinCiel).

Now, grand chase has something more to offer than just PvP, there is also something called dungeons. Now tell me, in rakion, aside from pvp'ing, and stages, are there anything else you can do with it? Now tell me why mods in that section allow pvp hacks. The moderatorship in this part of the forum (Grand Chase Section) is just plain biased. If the moderating team of the grand chase section can give me valid arguments on why I should not release this PvP hack I developed, I would gladly not upload it. But if you fail to do so, there will be intervention from the Administrators of elitepvpers.

Thanks

Edit :

And Yuzuru, would you please tell me how a PvP hack could close down a server? I've been in the server since the release of KDN (beta tester here). 1 hit and mp hacks in pvp never closed down a server, from 2009-2010, this was the reign of pvp hacks in GCPH/NA, tell me, did any of these two servers closed? Nope, they just patched it. And poof, once again pvp hack free. Or would you like me instead to help patch the current hacks (I'm a programmer you see). Thanks again =)
Old 05/27/2013, 03:45   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobah951 View Post
Hmm, let me see the case here. There are aimbots for gunbound, aimbot for conquer online, wall hack for dekaron, rakion 1 hit hacks. Now tell this to my face, isnt that a PvP hack. Anyway, the admin has spoken and this forum was created for hacks (not gamebreaking). I have been here since the year 2006 (previously as Reignheart and ArinCiel).

Now, grand chase has something more to offer than just PvP, there is also something called dungeons. Now tell me, in rakion, aside from pvp'ing, and stages, are there anything else you can do with it? Now tell me why mods in that section allow pvp hacks. The moderatorship in this part of the forum (Grand Chase Section) is just plain biased. If the moderating team of the grand chase section can give me valid arguments on why I should not release this PvP hack I developed, I would gladly not upload it. But if you fail to do so, there will be intervention from the Administrators of elitepvpers.

Thanks

Edit :

And Yuzuru, would you please tell me how a PvP hack could close down a server? I've been in the server since the release of KDN (beta tester here). 1 hit and mp hacks in pvp never closed down a server, from 2009-2010, this was the reign of pvp hacks in GCPH/NA, tell me, did any of these two servers closed? Nope, they just patched it. And poof, once again pvp hack free. Or would you like me instead to help patch the current hacks (I'm a programmer you see). Thanks again =)
there isnt any problems with that but
good luck on using hacks in pvp
many will know you hav them
screenshot you to be reported, farewell to your acc (or at least get carded)
--
idk about what was the reason they banned pvp hacks (maybe the one i stated above)
but its probably just a way of protecting people from getting banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2013, 05:52   #9

^True enough, but a hack is to be used at one's discretion. We are not forcing the forumers to use it in pvp
Old 05/28/2013, 08:39   #10

Received Thanks: 1,331
Well just open your mind, we, senior members will not allow to ruin the game again.
Old 05/28/2013, 10:25   #11

We'll see about that ^^. And senior? Are you sure? I've been lurking the forums since 2008 and I never made any post. I only like to read silly posts from forumers like you . Anyway, the hack is almost finished :P it seems to work 75% of the time.
Old 05/29/2013, 04:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
Isaac, there is no need to clarify these things.

Yes. the administrator said that he doesn't see a problem.
But he didn't made an official announcement because the moderators were in charge.

Moderators were given authority not just to moderate the section.
They were promoted to give rules based from their knowledge and experience.

At this point,Taec is in charge of this section.He has the autority to provide and change the rules.

PvP hacks can nearly close the server. And its the worst gamebreaking information.

I know my co-former moderators and the guardians knows this.
Well said
Old 05/30/2013, 08:03   #13

elite*gold: 30
True that theres dungeon,
but you know what makes me play grand chase?
Only PVP, i know im always making the same move, the same routine every time I play, but i enjoy showing my skills off to other players.
what would happen if Pvp hacks were released?
well you see, most of the players spend their time in pvp,
and most of them are not newbie, most of them are veterans,
if you release it, those veterans will not use the hack, but only those newbie,
why? because its f*cking boring if you would use one. that will just make you lesser than a newbie.
And yes, this might ruin the game, not in terms that the server will go down,
but in terms that this is a good game,.
I see you say you're a beta tester, but is it worthy enough to win a game with hacks?
well i mean, all you need to do press Z, skill at your opponent, not like those aiming games you mentioned.
say, you finish all the dungeons, nothing more to do, you got all your characters to max level, you got nothing else to do but PVP right?
Now tell me. would you still play grand chase, if all of them are using PVP hacks?
well if you will tell me that there are also hacks for dungeons, and they also make the game boring, well i think no. even without hacks, the dungeons are boring. Why? after you got the max level, you got nothing to do with dungeons, no more missions. you can also get the dungeon titles,
What is never ending mission in Grand Chase? Thats in PVP, the need to get higher ranks every day, every week, every month, why would you buy cash and make your character stronger, thats because you want to have a better pvp fight.
Now that makes me think. what if you release this, there will be a lot of pvp hackers,
the players would think they can get stronger without the use of cash or any dungeon items, they will not do dungeons to hunt items, they will not load up for cash, you do this everyday in your pvp, cheat, win, cheat win, you cant stop cheating coz the others do. until you got bored and end up playing other games, nothing more to do with grand chase, less players will play, less cash for grand chase, then the server might get down. it will ruin game bro.
if you really are playing grand chase since that years, you know whats better

Good Day, just passed by seeing this post
-Drow05ranger
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 08:24   #14

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Dear noobah951 & all,

Firstly, I thank you for the time taken to read this post,

To clarify the matter/ Admin-Luke has said it is fine to release the pvp hacks, but you should know that he might not play this game, & he is an overall manager of Epvpers/& he have tons of things to attend to daily. For me, being the Moderator of GrandChase, I focus solely on GC section releases & rules, I understand this game much better.

Next, I do not mean by this that what you did is incorrect or so, but We need to clarify things out. PVP Abusable hacks has not been allowed in GrandChase sections since it was out, by the former legend moderators of GC sections. We should understand why, its spoken before. Thus I will not be allowed to release, in protection of all my fellow chasers, its total gamespoil, not only your accounts will be banned, let alone sub accs, as all IP link accs will be banned.

As Moderator of EPVP GrandChase section, I will let let any of my fellow chasers fall victim into ban due to pvp hacks, I understand the risks of dungeons hacks though, but as long as you play alone, it is fine. Kindly understand how much damage it can cause the gameplay to be. PVP abusable is way off the limits comparing to dungeon hacks which only helps in lvl.

*I seriously don't see the point to hack in PvP. I also noticed the objection of my fellow chasers in Epvp, even though I am Moderator, without them /Guardians & EPVP friends, I am nothing. We bring together discussions and work together as a team, I don't work alone. So please, respect them as well. Please respect others if you wish them to respect you too.

I will personally re discuss this matter will Admin-Luke myself.

Thankyou for the time,
Thread under observation.
TAEC
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 15:35   #15

Finally. Taec RETURNS! =))