[Guide]How to delete the Firework Event from Revo DB[Guide] 04/24/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies HARDEST SQL EVER! O M G!
(Make backups guys..)
delete from cq_action where id >= 9535000 and id <= 9535255;
:) If this was already released i'm sorry...
I was looking for help with this yesterday and common sense kicked in.. >..>
Hope i helped :)
TWGC 06/30/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies Are there any season 3 hacks/exploits for TWGC(Taiwan GrandChase)? Sorry if asking questions aren't aloud. I am not sure.
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Children's Week" Guide for 2009! >> MUST READ! 05/03/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies Children's Week 2009
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/childr ensweek/images/ss1-thumb.jpghttp://www.worldofwarc raft.com/info/events/childrensweek/images/ss2-thum b.jpg
Blizzard Official Details: World of Warcraft-> Info -> Events -> Children's Week
Beginning: May 1st - Saturday
End: May 7th
Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good, in addition to the many minipets...
[GUIDE] Event Npc 03/02/2009 - Zero - 1 Replies Here is a Guide with pictures and descriptions on how and what the Event Npc gives you.
Here we go:
What you need:
6 mill zps or so..(Each Item Cost 6mil)
VIP status of atleast 1
Look for this npc on Warship:
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Love is in the Air" Guide for 2009! MUST READ! 02/12/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies I know I'm about two days early, but it takes quite a bit of time to write.
I will make this as neat as possible, splitting up the Alliance and Horde quests for instance.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/2 /21/Orc_Lovers_Heart_Valentines.jpg
Blizzard Official Details: WoW -> Info -> Events -> Love is in the Air
Beginning: 11th of February
End: 16th of February
Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good.
...