Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] NAGC Problem

Discussion on [Question] NAGC Problem within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,425
[Question] NAGC Problem

I have a Problem.

If I start Grand Chase and until the Grand Chase Gameguard charged 100 percent, crashes my computer completely off and it will crash again, if i Run it again. It will repeat the Same problem.
Can anyone help me?

EDIT: I resolved it. It was the Anti Virus. (Avast)
#Closerequest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 12:51   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] NAGC Error Problem..
01/09/2012 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
Hi guys.. I want to ask what's wrong with my NAGC.. You see, because i play in IDGC so i just try the practice mode in NAGC.. After I played practice mode to try out characters/jobs that is not released yet in IDGC for some time, then the NAGC just suddenly freeze.. If I press the Alt+Tab, i see a window saying "Error".. Do any of you guys know what's wrong? Thanks before..
Question Regarding NAGC.
07/13/2011 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
This could pertain to the other regions too. What I would like to know is: Are weekends the only "safe" time to SD hack? I have been careful not to go to 12:01 Monday morning. I have done all he ban prevention techniques. No one even knows I do it. If there is a "safe" time to hack during the week other than weekends, I'd like to know. Thanks ahead of time.
question on nagc
12/28/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
i have created a new account for the refer a friend christmas event for the pet and omg this account gets everything like a free cash pet. after getting my new elesis to 21 i have gotten 3 pets and nothing but good stuff from christmas event. why does nagc reward new players such good stuff like a free cash pet.
[Question]NAGC
10/08/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Can it be played in Philippines? Just wandering.
[Question] about NAGC
04/04/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
can i play NAGC here in philippines ? please reply so i won't download it anymore please