hmmm well, the CE hack might work..but they're not replying so idk xD.
Kk just a dumb...weird question. LAGC is a new server right? that means their security shouldn't be as good, therefore, couldn't we just use the old script.kom and ai.kom sd hacks?
I guess not. LAGC is also a regional server. Not a private server.
LAGC can ask for assistance on other regions (e.g. GCPH) for their region so their protection would be tough.
And if we use the KOM editing methods, I'm sure it will also end like GCPH as their security is very tough.
I guess not. LAGC is also a regional server. Not a private server.
LAGC can ask for assistance on other regions (e.g. GCPH) for their region so their protection would be tough.
And if we use the KOM editing methods, I'm sure it will also end like GCPH as their security is very tough.
I actually thought this was a serious thread for a second.
Well, welcome to ElitePvPers, where everything is spammed with "Gimme please the hacks" and "WHY IS NOT WORKING THIS? *random and sometimes ironic emote*"
Making new threads like this is no exception.
If LAGC is that new, why on EARTH hack it? It just doesn't make sense... Keep them in the dark, like a dog with a towel over it's head for now. You can still take advantage of the early items and so on, can't you?
who can helpme with it. 10/30/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies http://i53.tinypic.com/241whtk.png
Any can Hep me !!!
[HelpMe]Bukkit mit Essentails[HelpMe] 08/09/2011 - Minecraft - 4 Replies Hey Community,
Wir wollten Permissions auf unsern Server installieren, aber das war uns dann doch zu kompliziert, bzw. Kann man da ja nicht die neuen InGame freischalten (oder?)
Deswegen haben wir uns Essentails geladen..
Kann uns einer die ganzene Dateien (config,jar etc.) wo drauf ist das, Neue in die Gruppe "Neuling" kommen, und man per i-ein InGame Befehl derjenige freigeschaltet wird und in die Gruppe "Bauer".
Dazu sollte es noch einen Rang geben der heißt "Profi-Bauer".
Und halt noch...
HelpME 04/22/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies when I put the NonAgro and Vac in CE ok enter the game, do not take DC,
when I attack a monster takes about 10 seconds i take DC, and how to avoid it
stay in the game?