Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed!

Discussion on Help needed! within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help needed!

Could anyone registrer me in KGC or GCTW? cuz i totaly dont understand what i need or what errors i get there while registrating.. and at kgc i need free acc as i know u cant registre without that code or what ever.. but pls anyone make me an free acc in any of those servers!! PM me info cuz i dont wanth everyone to know that acc T.T

Um, i made tw acc!!
now onnly today if someone can somehow put tw gc's instal or something then put link cuz ill have to download tw gc one day :O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help needed!:o
07/07/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi everyone! I am kinda new to this forums as you can see. Although, even if i haven't posted before, i did run trough this site and forums quite often now and then. Anyways i don't want to bother you with this stuff and instead I'll jump right to the subject i need help with. First thing first... I am planing on quitting Dekaron, and i plan to sell my high level account. Now, how does that process go? By that i mean... the info sharing, money income, and i heard that there's middleman...
No new mc is needed?
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
A1b~ said that a new MC is not needed b/c it didnt update the client.exe, well when i started my mc it wont let me on, so... What is wrong here =\?
Help needed! pls^^
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
1) is there a bot to autostig? 2) Melee waters need agility ( Tony Hawks could do some impressive tricks in the hang time ) "Is there anything for these disabilities of a water?"