Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idc herea a major question >.<

Discussion on Idc herea a major question >.< within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Idc herea a major question >.<

y u all complain bout mp hack with CE cause the pvp **** when every thing from ce can be use in pvp @_@??? wtf rly makes any other CE hack any dam diff if the all can effect pvp ???
Old 11/17/2011, 00:35   #2

#request thread closure
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2011, 02:18   #3

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
We try not to released very abusive exploits that can be used for pvp.
Thread moved
Old 11/17/2011, 05:22   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
As Hackers of Grand Chase, we don't insanely want to ruin the game so we take measures on it. Just like not releasing PVP hacks.
Old 11/17/2011, 16:41   #5

even still any hack with ce is etremly abusive since they all can effect pvp not just the mp hacks, i mean seriousl have u rly even looked at them some times :/
1. hp hack = abusive and can be used in pvp
2. damge hack = abusive and can be use in pvp to increase your own atk or lower opponets
3. deff hack = just like hp hack

so ya whats the diff from any of them still all the extremely abusie can be used in or out of pvp and cause alot of problems no matter how u look at it
so whats wrong with 1 mp hack from Ce even though its just like every other hack :/
Old 11/17/2011, 22:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegan90 View Post
even still any hack with ce is etremly abusive since they all can effect pvp not just the mp hacks, i mean seriousl have u rly even looked at them some times :/
2. damge hack = abusive and can be use in pvp to increase your own atk or lower opponets

so ya whats the diff from any of them still all the extremely abusie can be used in or out of pvp and cause alot of problems no matter how u look at it
so whats wrong with 1 mp hack from Ce even though its just like every other hack :/
What is wrong with the mp hack from Ce that
1 : Can be detected
2 : Extremely ruins the game...
3 : Recorded by other players and reported.
4 : It is not the same as every other hack this CE deals with variables and coding. Plus it doesn't injected anything into the game like SD or left side mob or etc. I think they do inject or run the game with files that attach in the folder.
Old 11/18/2011, 15:42   #7

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegan90 View Post

so what are you complaining at? you want us to release MP hack?
dont complain here if you yourself cant find it...
MP HACK do massive damage in a player since it will just skill skill skill...it will do easy kill.. damage hack in pvp... is not working... it dont increase your atk but increase the atk of your opponent.
and when it is used by every player... it will not be be fun anymore...it will be boring...we dont run dungeons all our life here... we dont want to cheat the only thing that makes the game fun ...its PVP.
Hacking is Illegal ... but as a Hacker...we need to have limits...
Just for the sake of other players...
so stop complaining and just play...and be happy of what you have what you can see. OK?
Old 11/19/2011, 14:33   #8

lol drow u SO WRONG i have tested it damge hack does add damge in pvp but it only works on the person thats in the host spot (the top left slot) it changes both to increase or decrease
Old 11/21/2011, 06:14   #9

elite*gold: 1
Sorry to do this to you, but we have a Question and Answer thread. Go there.
Stop asking questions on the main forum, this is a warning to all disobedient members out there. Just STOP

#Requesting Thread Closure
#No More Replies To Prevent Spam
Old 11/22/2011, 11:00   #10

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1352 View Post
#request thread closure
Next time please dont spam

that is considered spam if you dont put anything about the topic