Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NEED HELP with my gc account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation NEED HELP with my gc account

Hi.Anyone can help me log into a blocked account pls?any software or whatever program to log into my blocked account and prevent the gm from knowing that i had logged in into my block account?pls...anyone can help?

Old 10/23/2011, 08:10   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,131
There is no way you can play a blocked account...
What you need to do is contact the game support...

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 11:58   #3

Hmm..i did 1:1 support but they just dont wanna release my account D:
i even send emails to them regarding my acc info and i still cant log into my blocked acc.that is why i needed help to hack or use whatever tool to log into a block acc..anyone else can help?I believe that nothing is impossible in this world so i know that someone out there might be able to help me.ty for your help though
Old 10/23/2011, 13:11   #4

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,397
Which region?
And the reason why they blocked your acc?

In-game block or website block?

Old 10/23/2011, 17:28   #5

In-game block + website block...some 7766 error or something when i log into website one..NAGC

pls pls pls help me taec...u there?i cant do this only therefore i really need ur help.i'll thank you if u can help me.pleasee i dont wanna create a new account to play grand chase.and i waited for 4 months already,i have post this before but i cant seem to find my post so i created a new one.pls help me.pm me if u need to ty.i can even tell u my blocked acc ID and pass so that u can help me further ty.

sigh...is the block permanent?i think it is...is there anyway to contact the gms or something?so i can pay them or something to release my account...?lol
Old 10/25/2011, 11:47   #6

plss..anyone can help me?
Old 10/27/2011, 12:13   #7

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,391
I think there are no programs that can bypass it. the only way is to request it at the gm's or create a new account

« guys help if i play grand chase game is lagging and let me quit... | help me please.. »