Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pls Read for the hackers

Discussion on Pls Read for the hackers within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pls Read for the hackers

I know all of u want to get to 80 & use the hack but don't use it in high lvl dungeons til the weekend they are sweeping those dungeons my friend has done got banned from there. kunji & TH & foa don't use there if u don't want banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2011, 00:30   #2

I would like to point out that I've been using Cheat Engine since 5am PST, currently it's 3:30 PM PST and I have not, as of yet been banned. I'm not going to say that it's safe, I will say I may just have gotten lucky, and I'll also say that it may or may not be a safer option than SD hacks atm.

and in case anyone asks, it's NAGC, and I 'decided' to take a 'break' when i saw a notification about the GM's looking for hackers.
Old 05/13/2011, 00:52   #3

I think they only said it to scare people from hacking and they actually finished the sweeps by the time they anounced it
Old 05/13/2011, 01:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowIceNova View Post
I think they only said it to scare people from hacking and they actually finished the sweeps by the time they anounced it
I assumed as much

it'd be stupid of them not to, otherwise smart people would be able to get around being scanned
Old 05/13/2011, 01:55   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
#moved

You are in the wrong section