Hmm...
I think it`s time.
REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE!
I think problem solved ... already.
Anymore replies will be considered as spam except the TS, MODS and Guardians.
[GM]Xia corrupt? [ZSZC] 08/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 89 Replies Hello i havent been online on zszc for a couple of weeks now,but i when i was online i remember that there was a gm named xia, she also had her main char xia. and i remember she did a 98 spear +9 a 90 spear +9 and a 98 bow +11. this is really strange, i have discussed it with my friends and they all think shes corrupt and have done that alchemy thing on her gm account.What do u guys think is she corrupted or not? Do we need a new gm on water?
Btw: If u want to pm Xia
you can do it...
Corrupt? 10/28/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies This happened to me recently while I was editing some information for mobs in crevice for testing purposes. After I was done editing (took me a long grueling 30 minutes) I tried to save my pack.d04 but was given the error "Invalid txt" or something to that extent, and it seemed that I was unable to save my edited pack.d04 anywhere on my computer.
So I finally decided to close the file in winhex and just start all over, but to my amazement, everything in my pack.d04 looked different.
This...
Corrupt RAR files????? 02/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Every rar file i download off you guys just about, opens with winrar and says its corrupt and then it wont let me extract the files....... why ??????
please help ......