Okay, so don't blame me if this does not entirely work. I've been experimenting it, and I got it correct for 5 out of 7 times. It's like this: Even if you have crafting items for only 1 item, this bug can help you make it into unlimited amounts.
For example: I have items for only one Popular Falcon Gloves, If I do the bug, I can do countless falcon gloves, even with the limited amount of crafting materials!!!
To prevent from getting flame from others, the first 5 to PM me will get my instructions. This is experimental, so please if it does not work, PM me again, and I will personally close this thread. Thanks!
Ow Men,Lagi nalang akong Huli sa mga Bugs na nalabas.Sayang!~
don't worry, if you got lucky, you'll just recieve a PM from them even if its just an accidental mistake, but if you got informed, make sure you don't leek and leech it... for obvious reasons
Trading my GCPH account to ur Dark RO items 03/08/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 16 Replies i have a lvl 60 main char - elesis
with seigfred set, shining star spear, with cash accessories..
pet kuka, twinky
have a 6.1k cash points left...
pm me in YM...
My GCPH acc to ur Vanro items... 11/05/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies hmmm... if ur interested... txt me... ********... :bandit:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9715/1warning.pn g
Crafting items from CF 07/13/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies I just found this chart which shows what materials could you get from the mobs in CF for crafting and some buffs:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/thumb/100711/01__2__www.ke pfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
My GCPH accnt for ur RagnarokPH[NewChaos] items/zenny 11/26/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies trading my grand chase ph account for your philippine ragnarok online items/zenny
pm me if deal. send a message or leave message here
ele 61, evil emperor set,+9 love and wind neck
lire 61 nemesis set, +9 shadow and +9 lightning neck
arme 61 cerberus set and castle lord set, +9 light necklace
Crafting Mithril/Forcium items 01/29/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies Does anyone know a guide for crafting Mithril/forcium items (slotted) the ones which uses c.a. age and astral core forcium(blue)