Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] estimated epic set price

Discussion on [QUESTION] estimated epic set price within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 12/28/2010, 18:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimaru View Post
I spent 780 for the whole set. Like I said the last 2 parts have a different pattern.

The one you posted in the "Tips" thread?
Epic sets really costs alot.
Old 12/29/2010, 00:56   #17

i've got to say a set of epic items in gacha is amounting from 700php (which is very lucky) to 1000php (that is if you keep your cool and do the pattern of 2-2 to 3-3 very calmly)

i know that it is depressing that the last piece is changing its pattern, BUT, i have done it all over again and gained 3 complete sets of armors for elesis, siegHart and arme doing the pattern and keeping it cool. I've been tempted by my first set if sieghart to gamble the last part as to no opening of 2 sealed beads first but it only takes a half of 60pcs scoll to pure gc club and QJs. but 1 thing that i've also learned, patience is needed if you need want the last pc.
Old 12/29/2010, 04:52   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezraleth View Post
i've got to say a set of epic items in gacha is amounting from 700php (which is very lucky) to 1000php (that is if you keep your cool and do the pattern of 2-2 to 3-3 very calmly)

i know that it is depressing that the last piece is changing its pattern, BUT, i have done it all over again and gained 3 complete sets of armors for elesis, siegHart and arme doing the pattern and keeping it cool. I've been tempted by my first set if sieghart to gamble the last part as to no opening of 2 sealed beads first but it only takes a half of 60pcs scoll to pure gc club and QJs. but 1 thing that i've also learned, patience is needed if you need want the last pc.
can i have one of your sellion.. ^_^