Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REqUEST] Remove all GACHA rekated posTs

Discussion on [REqUEST] Remove all GACHA rekated posTs within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REqUEST] Remove all GACHA rekated posTs

[REqUEST] Remove all GACHA related posTs because the rumors may be true that there is a pattern but if it revealed here the gm will gonna know this and patch the game............ and for those people who don't want to share their pattern pls keep it for yourself and never tease player and noob players that there's a trick in opening.........because it irritates the other players and beg and beg etc..... hayz can'texplain accurately in english maybe in tagalog

TAGALOG
sa mga players na alam ang trick sa gacha pls lang po wag nyo na po pag-mayabang or gawing business ang gachapattern kasi nakakairita lang kayo I know marami sa inyo tinatamaan pero sana naman wag kayu abuso, saka kung alam nyo talaga keep it 4urself na lang kung ayaw nyo ma-patch agad ng gm ang gc,
player din ako tulad nyo sana po wag nyo na rin pahirapan yung mga nanghihingi ng pattern gaya ng iba nanghihingi ng load, ng wins at kung anu anu pa tapos di naman nila tutuparin as in over na kayu sana tamaan sana kayu ng kidlat sa pinag-gagawa nyo...........
alryt gud bye and gud nyt

P.S.

Admins gusto ko lang ito mabasa ng mga playerz here kasi dami abusers sa gacha eh at pinagyayabang pa na alam nila sana naman po take some actions naman po miski yung ibang nag-popost d2 ng mga fake pattern sa gatcha

sana po make this post prolonged.............
Old 11/22/2010, 17:53   #2

Agree... don't want to patch....
Old 11/22/2010, 20:03   #3

i said it before and i'll say it again.

let the GMs know about it. if you're feeling down because some people abuse the so-called "pattern" and they freely get the gacha set, then why not be the one to report it?

it's the GMs RESPONSIBILITY to do their jobs. let them do their part.

if you feel envious then why not load up enough cash to buy the gacha set? and when you get selion tell them that you got the pet without using any pattern. isn't that a bit more fulfilling?

i really don't get the reason why do you want to close the threads. maybe it's because you were scammed by some players. but you can't easily judge everyone that they're boasting about it.

if you already know the pattern, i'm pretty sure you don't want it to spread too. and maybe you will take advantage of it. i'm not really sure of what your goal is, but PLEASE don't use this site to rant about your problems.
Old 11/22/2010, 20:39   #4

parang wala namang nabago..

just the same, let me say HI!
*wave*
Old 11/22/2010, 23:18   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
I agree!
Close those gacha related, and they are just spam here
Old 11/23/2010, 00:24   #6

Received Thanks: 1,758
Well since this is a hacking forum and the bug is pretty dam useful
So it's:
CONFIRMED!
Every thread containing Gatcha pattern will be deleted.

Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread