guys, tanong ko lng kung merong working na KOM file extractor sa current GCPH.. pwede nio b ako tulungan?
at dagdag ko n rin kung merong mga images dun, ayun lng po kxe ung need ko dun e, character frames, this is for educational purposes.. thnx po sa mga magrereply... d po ako gagawa ng hack.. thnx ulet..
images can be found in texture folder....its extension is .dds so you need .dds viewer to view it... anyway there is a working v4 kom extractor but sadly i can't give it to you one since its private better search for your own..
there are two existing kom extractors... I got them both but sharing it is out of the question (a guardian also have those 2 extractors...) good luck in searching
thnx po, bukas n lng ako maghahalukay ng thread, mag 1am n kxe e,
i need the sprites like this, extracted from .grf (ragnarok)
@tvirus34
can you share that to me? if you dont mind.. xD
---------------------------
ang tyaga ko tlga, nkgawa n ako ng walk n left and right sprites, screenshot,crop and then linis...
naicp ko kxe ung sa ragnarok nakikita, so i search, at dito nga ako napunta, possible din pla mabuksan kom files hehe
its sad to say that... there are no sprites inside i... the only thing you can see are images of sets and items.. and by the way .. the character,pet, and skill are jambled image...
@all
any way im never leave the site im always here everyday..i just keep a low profile though...XD and spend time in dragonica section
@noein- I extracted everything in the texture folder and you're right... the images are driving me nuts! its like an image jungle!
@TS- since that the one that you are looking for is not applicable at the moment, do you have any images that you might want? if you do you can reply here asap (and sorry for being useless even though I offered my help) and I'll see what I can do...
well uploading all of it might be a P.I.T.A but I'll try to upload a compressed rar file of the extracted texture folder.. just give me some time to organize them
@noein- I'm guessing that you changed arme into a chibi nana form... LOL
HELP ME ABOUT .KOM EXTRACTOR 11/30/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies WHEN I OPEN THE .KOM EXTRACTOR
MY PC IS ALWAYS SHUTTING DOWN PLEASE
HELP ME
SO I CAN MAKE MY OWN HACK ^^
[Question] .wdf extractor 09/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Ok, if I were to extract everything in my MapItemIcon.ani and ItemMinIcon.ani where would they be extracted to? Is this even possible?
wdf extractor 02/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies i want to edit my co files but some told me to see all the files i need a wdf extractor i searched every where and cannot find it can some one help me please.
dont say use the search button because i have lol and its no where i found 1 but links were broke ;)
WDF Extractor! 02/18/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies Ok, This is from CoFusion, and since people have been complaining about their WDF Extractors not working, I decided to post mine. Scan if you want, I ensure it's clean!
.zip and .rar!
wdf extractor 06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies hey am extracting the files to start editing..... the wdf is in the right place, the main folder, but, i see this error always
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5314/semttuloio7 .jpgtext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=help me!' border='0' alt='help me!' />