Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Elena's Animation hack

Discussion on [QUESTION]Elena's Animation hack within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Elena's Animation hack

Is it still working?... the upgrade animation hack for necklaces ?...

please reply ASAP..
Old 06/30/2010, 03:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
For now no because there are no working UCE lets just wait for a working UCE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Is there a hack for Elena animation?
01/22/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
I want to know is here in elitepvpers exists a hack to eliminate the bothersome animation of Elena when i upgrade my necklaces? Is for save time, because that animation make me waste it im already about 2 hours upgrading a wind necklace and that time will be less if the animation doesnt stay every time i upgrade. im desperate plzzzz help me
Animation Hack
11/02/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
You guy saw those gold famer killing mob with half animation effect right. IT IS NOT ANIMATION HACK. if you tought of changing the image code it will not work. i will give u a hint : it is a address(s) with value changes all the time. This mean there is something to do with server side. the only thing that i am not sure is if they are using speed hack along with what i just talk about.
SkillForce.edf animation question to pro's
03/03/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Hi I heard that you can eliminate animation on certain skils/forces in Skillforce.edf, but through experimenting did not find the spot that I need to modify. I think I was able to change some additional particle effect on force from Bellato one to Cora effect (sparkles, as when you see whilst using Sacrifice), but that was it, concerning the animation. If you know how make theanimation disappear, please share your thoughts.
Jump Animation Hack?
06/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
It seems to me like some people in my server, never ever miss with ss or fb... I find it impossible to aim at so many people as fast as they can.. Is there a hack to remove the animation so that people will appear where they are going to jump before they do? And if there is.. can someone please tell me how to use it ^-^.