Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Any Region] Smooth Gameplay. Reduces PVP Lag

Discussion on [Any Region] Smooth Gameplay. Reduces PVP Lag within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 06/05/2010, 13:45   #16

elite*gold: 5
lol
when analyzing
no fragmented files in my gcph folder
it means ok na xD
Old 06/05/2010, 14:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
hmm... to all who used this but still are laggy as hell, it means that your ISP or your net connection is as slow as a snail, it does not decrese the lag, but it assists on improving the speed in your pc by eliminating useless processes temporarily that adds to the bulk so that you can allocate more memory so that your pc can perform better... but in all of this thread, it was not a waste of time or effort, in fact it is still useful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2010, 18:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan4x13 View Post
hmm... to all who used this but still are laggy as hell, it means that your ISP or your net connection is as slow as a snail, it does not decrese the lag, but it assists on improving the speed in your pc by eliminating useless processes temporarily that adds to the bulk so that you can allocate more memory so that your pc can perform better... but in all of this thread, it was not a waste of time or effort, in fact it is still useful.
this is quite a good answer. still im just sharing it to you guys. im using DSL and its maybe right that your Net Connection is very slow that you may experience LAGGING or DC`s.

BTW. PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED.
Old 06/05/2010, 19:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by imallen22 View Post
this is quite a good answer. still im just sharing it to you guys. im using DSL and its maybe right that your Net Connection is very slow that you may experience LAGGING or DC`s.

BTW. PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED.
hahaha I only noticed this at the moment that I opened this program, I have to be honest that I have been laggy as hell not because that my laptop is slow but its our home WLAN that causes the trouble of lagging plus the fiasco between the gc server and the ISP made me realize that I have to wait for the GM to fix this whole epic fail and go to the park to chat with the other players who are as tormented as we are for not having a decent pvp, dungeon run, and not to mention a decent log-in!
Old 06/08/2010, 03:47   #20

Dude this will just help you for better fps, not the actual net speed.