I Know i am not aware of this, but i searched,googled and watch youtube to Learn About this one.
Let's Start
Define Meaning of .bat
Code:
It is the file extension of the Virus
Be careful to Download .bat's file..
> I saw the 1st Uploaded GCS3 of supreme123, i saw the command
There are many ways to Scam in the Hack
1st
Code:
shutdown -s -t (number of seconds before shutting down) -c (your virus message)
just create a shortcut.
Picture:
After that , renaming the Original name to whatever.
(e.g. Grand Chase.exe)
Picture:
Then Changing the Icon to Grand Chase.
Picture1:
Picture2:
Picture3:
Picture4:
How to Check if it is a Fake Icon?
Right Click the Properties of the file then look at the Target.
Picture:
If Virus is Uploaded,
the File Extension is .Bat.
Like Supreme123 uploaded few days.
GCS3.bat
It Has Many scripts you will paste in the Notepad
How to do it?
Go to Notepad,
Then type your script.
(e.g. This is not a real script, only edit!!)
C:\delSystem32. f/ s/ *.*.exe
after that, save as (Name).bat
Picture:
But i'm not teaching you to Leech or Trick a friend ok??
How to know if that File has a Virus?
1.
2.Scan with your Anti-Virus
3.Or go to the file, right click it then Look at the Target.Read it Carefully!
Now this .Bat filename is also known as BATCH. Which means Batch Files will be deleted.
Okay now, the Link Pictures that i posted, you can download all of them.
After Downloading the Pictures, Click that and you may erase it..Sorry if i don't have time to display the pictures..
Your wrong with the:
C:/delSystem32. f / s *.*.exe.
I think that should be:
del C:/WINDOWS/System32/ *.*.exe
It deletes all .exe files in your System32 folder located in WIndows.
not all batch files are virus... its on the command that make it harmful... im using batch coding to make hacks... and beware of bat2exe converters some of them has viruses...
yes!! it depends on how the programmer create the codes to command on......
for ex: like autoexec.bat, if the codes on your autoexec.bat is perform a quick scan on your comp. when you turn on the before its reach out to windows mode..... it automatic executes the command!!!
i know this because im a programmer grad from AMACLC!!!
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file 07/13/2013 - RF Online - 3 Replies please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't see it... thanks..
[Frage]FreeBSD Apache22 PHP5-extensions 06/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hallo elitepvpers,
Nunja, ich habe mich heute mal mit Apache22 auf FreeBSD befasst.
Ich habe Apache22 installiert, und PHP.
Nun bei den extensions komm ich nicht weiter.
Ich weiss nicht was ich da genau ankreutzen muss, wen ich am schluss ein Forum haben will (wbb3). Ich wäre froh wenn ihr mir sagen könntet was ich da ankreutzen muss, will nichts falsches machen.
MFG: .w3st
.ibf File Extensions 11/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Now, I've been seeing all these .ibf files attached to the downloads but have no clue what the hell I'm suppose to do with it.
For instance in this Auto Heal thread I was looking through.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hack s-tools/44572-autolife-v2-0-a.html
Now, I downloaded the auto heal Rar file but not the .ibf file since I don't know what I'm suppose to do with it.
Someone kindly explain to me, Thanks.
Yes, I know I ask a lot of questions haha. :D