Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request-Skipping Stage for 4th Job Quest.

Discussion on Request-Skipping Stage for 4th Job Quest. within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Request-Skipping Stage for 4th Job Quest.

ung sa boss agad ung punta. ung parang ganun.
Old 05/24/2010, 02:54   #2

Received Thanks: 2,641
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/

Check it..
Old 05/24/2010, 02:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTypeX23 View Post
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/

Check it..
sir noein have hack like that but there's a password. i cant guess the password because the answers are japanese.
Old 05/24/2010, 02:58   #4

Received Thanks: 2,641
The answer for those Is Google..

Just ask Mr. Google you'll find it...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skipping 4hour queues
02/06/2011 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 11 Replies
People are constantly whining about getting stuck in server queues to log into some aion servers. To avoid long server queues follow the steps :) 1. Join the server queue and wait about 5mins 2. Ctrl Alt Del and run the task manager 3. Kill Aion.exe 4. Reload the game 5. Log into your server 6. Play ;) ... If you are sent to the back of the queue there is a button to select a different server. Hit this and chose your server again.
[TIP] Patch Skipping + working 12sky2.exe
08/01/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
PATCH SKIPPING A perminant way to skip patches(still reversable) is to go to the 12sky2 directory (e.g. C://Mayn Games/TwelveSky2) 1. Open "PRESENTVERSION.DAT" in notepad 2. Open "Launcher.exe" just to see if it will patch but close it before it gets a chance to start the patch 3. Edit "PRESENTVERSION.DAT" and change the number up by one (e.g. 00045 to 00046) and then SAVE this file 4. Redo steps 2 and 3 untill the launcher says without doing a patch (beware as some patches are short...
[request]early boss stage on silver land
01/27/2010 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
. . .sir brian..can you make an early boss stage on silver land bec. it is very hard to get an item to unlock jin!!
[NEW] Stage Skipping Hack
08/14/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
i discover a new hack.. though straight stage hack is not working anymore.. stage skipping nor loading screen skipping is working.. here's the link.. Stage Skipping Hack & More
[MyBrute] Suggestion for skipping Captcha?
05/31/2009 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
I heard some ppl have taken Luckoor´s bot and have bypashed the captcha... my programing skill is not good enough for adding an ocr reader to a bot, moreover, its not my source code and i dont want to steal... so reading some pages searching a solution i read one comment which say that : OCR Terminal: Free Online OCR - Convert PDF to word, jpeg to word, scanned images to editable text can be used for reading Mybrutes/elbruto/lebrute´s captchas... it didnt work for me, have it works for...