Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lire tricks for pvp

Discussion on Lire tricks for pvp within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Lire tricks for pvp

click me:

dont forget to press thanks.(:
Old 05/10/2010, 08:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
@TS

Give proper credits to the user that made that video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks]
11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies
is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D
GCPH Script.kom (LIRE ONLY)
10/22/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
This script.kom contains Fast pet skill regen and yellow lines use, your lire(XBOW) then use the last skill then BWALA! DEAD :) Download script.kom from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way Scan Result: Antivirus Version Last Update Result a-squared 4.5.0.41 2009.10.20 -
Arrow Defense for Lire and Arme..
10/12/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
I edited this for those arme and lire user guys in pvp.. I want to share it with you guys.. This doesnt abuse pvp much. V^_^V You can cheat without noticing by others.. I did this coz I hate LIRES!! xD here's the link: --edit by chiharu OBEY THE RULES OR BE BANNED!
otto for lire especially for newbies...
07/18/2009 - Grand Chase - 18 Replies
this otto is for basic job for lire i just want to help others if they are getting a hard time for using the basic job of lire... ^^ ● Basic Moves ○ Critical Shot ← ← z ○ Marching Shot ↑ z z z
Nid help!!pnu po ung 1hit sa LIRE??
06/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
gnwa ko na po ung 1hit na hack... napagana ko po... pero kpag lire po gmit ko...ndi gumagana... nid help po...MLE 1312 po gmit ko