You last visited: Today at 01:28
Advertisement
Help me...
Discussion on Help me... within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.
04/22/2010, 07:09
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 684
Help me...
Please help me why it seems that I can't log in my accounts in Grand Chase PH it only appears "Your game client has not updated to the latest version".
Can someone help me about this I can't log in anymore since yesterday.. T_T
04/22/2010, 07:14
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 24
^_^! repatch your Gc patcher... then your done !
04/22/2010, 07:41
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 684
I already re patch it and deleted the Stage folder and patch it again and still the same.
04/22/2010, 07:45
#4
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,997
Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by
evildante_19
I already re patch it and deleted the Stage folder and patch it again and still the same.
Some files have been added to the GC client.
so, if you had those files if the file still repatch,
then Level Up knows that you're playing with hacks...
04/22/2010, 07:51
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 684
awtz So what am I going to do now?
04/22/2010, 08:00
#6
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,997
Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by
evildante_19
awtz So what am I going to do now?
Better play legit until season 3 comes...
Copy a working file to a user who can play GC.
and don't replace anything. even you will still do the SD hack.
Level Up is looking for all hackers to be banned.
04/22/2010, 08:38
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 92
this makes me want to make hacks for myself and for everyone.... I have all the tools, but using them is my problem.... *gloom*
04/22/2010, 09:10
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 393
Received Thanks: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nathanael789
Better play legit until season 3 comes...
Copy a working file to a user who can play GC.
and don't replace anything. even you will still do the SD hack.
Level Up is looking for all hackers to be banned.
Is replacing the mp3 files bannable?
04/22/2010, 09:15
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nathanael789
Better play legit until season 3 comes...
Copy a working file to a user who can play GC.
and don't replace anything. even you will still do the SD hack.
Level Up is looking for all hackers to be banned.
Thanks ,now I can play GC now... but I must use hacks seldom now..
04/22/2010, 09:18
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,117
Received Thanks: 144
yeah playing legit is a need nowadays..
04/22/2010, 11:00
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 19
haha...same as mine..xD but I only use hacks whenever my lass will lvl up..xD I always go to pvp...hmm...but look now..mybe i will not be in the monthly rank..sigh.. T.T
04/22/2010, 12:31
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,117
Received Thanks: 144
i look forward to be in the monthly rank, i've been on the weekly rank every week.xD
04/22/2010, 13:22
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 19
yeah me too...but ever since this game client thingy started..sigh..u knw it already..btw..im also always in the daily rnk..xD
04/22/2010, 13:31
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,117
Received Thanks: 144
on daily rank sometimes, sometimes i pvp a lot sometimes not..
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:29 .