Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hint PENGUIN SET

Discussion on Hint PENGUIN SET within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hint PENGUIN SET

Hint Penguin Set!!!

All u need is finish the 3rd level. Once done, take off all your set (to die easily) and go on with the mission.

Note: You need only to die here 'coz the mission says explore! NOT defeat the boss!!! (also works in champion mode)

You'll only need to enter the dungeon 6x if you'll start with champion mode (mission for dungeon; not in champion mode is credited)

This is tested and works, I've tried it myself!!! Try it and you'll see the results.

Thoug you'll be having a bit hardwork in opening your 3rd level Altar dungeon, but its a pay off ^^

GOODLUCK Hope i helped!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/21/2010, 18:58   #2

That's A Good Post, but it's the wrong section
-REPORTED-
~REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE~
Old 04/21/2010, 19:06   #3

aw, sorry 4 that where shld i post this kind of thread for future posting?
Old 04/21/2010, 19:11   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
*Moved to GCPH Section
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 19:12   #5

Sigh ..
this has been already posted at GCPH section

and this is the 3rd one ...
= My thread originally created at GCPH section

and

= Originally posted at the GC release section and moved at GCPH section

although the contents or words are different but it has the same Function and Goal

Old 04/22/2010, 09:35   #6

Yeah, derf's first.. a tip, better check first to avoid duplication..
Closed Thread