Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please dont use MP hack in PVP!!!!

Discussion on please dont use MP hack in PVP!!!! within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation please dont use MP hack in PVP!!!!

Wag niyo namang ipag malaki na magaling kayo mag HACK.... dahil kahit na bata kaya yan...! yung mga kalaban niyo! kawawa!!! please lang yong mga taong gumagawa ng Mp hack.....pwede bang i private niyo na lang?!:rtf m:
Old 12/31/2009, 07:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop rate hack(i dont have one so dont ask)
05/19/2011 - Archlord - 33 Replies
Before i state just what ive found out I DONT HAVE A DROP RATE HACK WORKING ATM now with cheat engine i managed to edit the drop rate(killed a lv3 deer and got 7 ref pots) but it had to be done for EVERY mob(codes were random no simularity) and after 20mins the codes changed altogether(theres about 3million codes what i found in archlord and im NOT searching through and finding it lol) this is just to say, drop rate CAN be hacked, but its not easy at all, spo anyone with good...
name hack is possible on 2.1.0 but i dont know how to :)
08/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Today i was on a private server when someone named <GM>Paurazzo began spamming in lfg channel. He was typing something like "hey guys im a gm, if you want me to fix some bugs send me 200 gold via mail" lol I played in this server since it was born (my friend is a gm) and i never saw a gm called paurazzo, anyway i asked my friend, he said there isnt such a gm in the staff so. I know that you guys always say that name hack is impossible but i saw that with my own eyes and im sure that: 1)...
dont know how to hack
01/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
im a noob at hacking. will anyone teach me how to speed hack in conquer online pleasee.