Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] GCPH Account Main or Dummy account

Discussion on [Request] GCPH Account Main or Dummy account within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] GCPH Account Main or Dummy account

Anyone have an dummy account in GCPH?

Please give it to me. Thanks

Move it if im posted in wrong section. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
# Request ... GCPH ACCOUNT
06/06/2014 - Grand Chase Philippines - 27 Replies
Im in search of a GCPH Account both for personal and testing purposes. Requirements Thanks for all those who came out to help us with an account to be able to test fully gcph efficiently. Those generous people will be awarded Free gcph vip for 1 month. As of now, we have a good account with good levels so we can test the hack at high level dungeons. Thanks again. Blade~ Gclite Admin & Staff
[REQUEST]Main.exe for the new patch for GCPH 02/27/12
03/05/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
I patch my GCPH and it occurs a problem I got a problem with my main.exe and it won't open it always says that my main.exe got an error and it needs to close... can someone give your working main.exe? sorry if im in the wrong section please do tell me if im the wrong section for requesting... :handsdown:
[REQUEST] GCPH main.exe
07/06/2011 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
Hello there. XD Can anyone send to me GCPH main.exe? I'm curious about something... Thank you. :D
[Request]GCPH bypassed Main.exe
10/12/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
can somebody give me a bypassed Main.exe i got a prob with my computer atm so i can bypass my main.exe