Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]IGN's OF Bataan GC players

Discussion on [REQUEST]IGN's OF Bataan GC players within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]IGN's OF Bataan GC players

IGN PO PARA MA ADD KO KAYU BAKA PO KC MAKALARU PA KO SA QATAR AALIS NA KC KME SA LINGGO ^.^ THX FOR THE IGN
Old 08/28/2009, 09:48   #2

NO BEGGING OF IGN. THIS IS A PRIVATE INFO.

MODS, PLS CLOSE.

WARNING: NO MORE SPAMMING ON THIS THREAD NOW.
Old 08/28/2009, 10:26   #3

OK sorry if u wanna close the thread isit OK to me no Problemo.. ^.<
Old 08/28/2009, 10:44   #4

waw. pupunta kau sa qatar

Nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] EB in Bataan members only
06/14/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 64 Replies
Post your free time and days. I'll manage to make an EB for all. ty.:D
RSRO IGN's
12/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 46 Replies
Post here your ign's so we can add each other in friend list . Post name and server and i will try to update this post: 1.slovak(ыдщмфl 3;) Forum Name: erorpp 2.CkflrqXthn(Сладк& #1081;Черт)(66692) Server : Caan(Zeus) Forum Name: sinhy 3.иовеят щк повеят Server : Caan(Zeus) Forum Name: Mars3 3.Pikaciu- ПикачиУ Forum Name: Mantulka 4.вкщзвуm 2;в ( dropdead ) Server : Caan(Zeus) Forum Name: Dropdead 5.Убийца(Kill er) Server : Caan(Zeus) Forum Name: 6. Кнопка Server : Caan(Zeus) Forum Name: ajwissz...
Rondow IGN's
10/09/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
There are already TONS of threads referring to the new server, but non of them had anything to do with introduction of your characters on the fresh opened server, so let me start. IGN: Deleted********** Oh and yeah, I'm from Dekaron EU, IDK if any old-school players remember me. Class: Summoner Level: 3x (Started couple of minutes ago haxing) Commonly played shard: Zodiac
[Request] Surrounding Players
09/05/2008 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
I am searching for the surrounding players offsets, like the moblist - just playerlist with IDīs(I still have the player names, but I need the IDīs!!). I will give out a 0x657 Premium membership for this one who sends me a PM with the offsets+pointer! status: not found
Request to the players of Freedom
05/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Okay, well as you guys know. I got banned from lion and a very very nice person gave me an account on freedom. But She is naked. Well instead of running around and lvling like i should be to get equip. I have been editing files, for you guys, hosting patches, and writing walkthroughs for the multi hack thing. So my request is for any players of Freedom that have extra Tao equip laying around, could you please donate it to me? Thanks everybody. Oh also.. if you WANNA gimmie a DB code,...