Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING!] PLZ READ

Discussion on [WARNING!] PLZ READ within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 07/20/2009, 15:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
I was about to flame this guy but changed my mind ^_^\/ *peace*
Old 07/20/2009, 15:47   #17

pfffffttt.... matagal ng alam yan )
Old 07/20/2009, 15:49   #18

hmmmm... I tried SD hack today... it worked just fine.. basta just use HOTKEY that will change all the value to 0... if I were you... i will use SD in the BOSS part only... hahaha
Old 07/20/2009, 15:53   #19

1 hit hack + mp hack + perfect hack + meteor(mage's last skill) = sudden death look alike..
Old 07/20/2009, 17:05   #20

ahie ^_

mga kuya, di ba wede ung, automatic na all win?
kc mtgal pg wait pa ng 2 MP bars T_T
pa teach po please
Old 07/20/2009, 17:16   #21

i agree. 1 hit na lang, wag na SD.

kahit si ronan mas prefer 1 hit. tingnan nyo to:

wahahaha. 1 blow daw o. synonymous sa 1 hit.

hacker si ronan ^^
Old 07/20/2009, 20:21   #22

rems laban tau ng pet!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WARNING READ THIS!!
08/22/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
mga kuya na release n ang dxt vip hack kya mag iingat kayo nbsa ko sa site nila..,papangit nnmn laro ko amf
Warning to ppl please read
05/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Just incase anyone wants to buy something from that nub, Dzeris is a scammer, yesterday i wanted a fair trade but the nup knew my SA and just took the account and i didin't got anything from that. His E-mail is [email protected]
[MUST READ] How to get a warning or Infraction
06/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
:D:DThis is my method of giveing Warning and infractions..but first what are warnings and infractions?! Warning - literally its a warning stating that you violated a rule (minor rule only) for the 1st time. 3 consecutive warning will result for a 1month infraction.. Infraction (1month) - you have violated a rule (minor rule) more than twice or you have violated a rule (major rule)..three(3) consecutive(or within the period) 1month infraction would result for a ban.. Infraction...
WARNING TO ALL PLEASE READ
06/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 46 Replies
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there asses and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to...
WARNING EVERYONE PLEASE READ
06/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there asses and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to...