Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question: dio's ap rec and stored ap skills

Discussion on Question: dio's ap rec and stored ap skills within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question: dio's ap rec and stored ap skills

if u choose stored ap will the increase ap rec wont work anymore? or it will just stack? need some clarifications pls
Old 04/19/2013, 12:06   #2

Dude...Im not good in explaining things but to tell you...example... xD

In 1st job Passive ST you equiped AP recovery Lv.3 & in 2nd job Passive ST you equip AP stored Lv.5 . . . BOTH passive is gagana.

Ang di ko lang maintindihan...If 1st job passive ay AP rec. Lv.3 & 2nd Job passive AP rec. Lv.5...parang recovery Lv3 + recovery Lv.5 po ba. Hmmm...just wondering.
Old 04/19/2013, 13:55   #3

well if u notice pg ung stored ap pinili mo mwwla ung highlight s increase ap rec, so it gives me the idea that u can only choose one between them...about nmn dun s tanung m, max lvl of ap rec is lvl5, pero mllvl5 mu lng cya if 2ndjob k n, its just a continuation of the 1st job ap rec
Old 04/21/2013, 04:29   #4

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Can't stack, only ley has the fixed starting AP + Ap rec.

For dio >> only fix starting AP or increased rec. rate. ( I prefer the increase rec. rate)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2013, 21:17   #5

thanks for the clarification, i prefer increase ap rec too because stored ap only effects during the start of the match...requesting for thread closure
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2013, 15:45   #6

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Alright, thread closed! enjoy your dio !! haha
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cache stored location
08/25/2012 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
hello evry1(sorry for bad english) when i open chrome cashe viewer it shows all cashe stored in my pc and in the other hand when i open chrome cashe folder it shows less than half what cashe viewer shows so my question is are all cashes stored in 1 directory? if not where others are stored normaly they are stored @C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache (i really need to modify a file from cashe)
[Wanted]Stored procedures
03/27/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Im in need of 3 stored procedures which iv got but theyve been messed about with so much that they are causing increasingly annoying problems usp_Try_GameLogin_Taiwan usp_Insert_Action_Log_E and usp_Try_GameLogout_R before anyone says use search i have tried multiple times to correct these and always same result works for a little while and then causes the Ps_game.exe to crash so would like a 2nd copy of them so i can compare and find what is causing this to happen
Items not stored in the warehouse! Help!
03/03/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Dear friends, I'm in trouble on my Private Server Ep 4.5, when I put the items in the warehouse and out the game and playing back the items back to my inventory, or if I happen to change cities and log the game when appear to play back in the old location where he had stored the items in the warehouse and the new items in my inventory. Could anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance for your attention!:(
GM Stored Procs
11/11/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I had asked in another thread, but should have known better since the original problem was resolved. There are some GM Stored procs that would make certain jobs much easier from a GM perspective, but there's a piece of information I have no clue what it is, or where to get it: @GroupName Can anyone point me in the right direction?
[HELP]Res toon stored Procedure
07/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all, hopefully someone can tell me what i am doing wrong. I am trying to use the dbo.usp_GM_Recovery_Char and it completes without errors but it doesn't res the toon. can anyone tell me how to fix this. I am tired of ressing them manually. thanks alot!!