Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instant Kill On Dungeon???

Discussion on Instant Kill On Dungeon??? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instant Kill On Dungeon???

Hello good day to all,.. just want to ask if anyone can share a tutorial or easy tutorial step for Instant Kill??? Thanks a lot in advance...

Kindly please delete my post if same question post already...
Old 05/16/2009, 13:11   #2

waw dude hanappin mo meron na nito hanap lang
stop posting same questions
Old 05/16/2009, 13:12   #3

waw dude hanappin mo meron na nito hanap lang
stop posting same questions
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW - instant kill cheat question
09/21/2010 - General Coding - 15 Replies
Hi! Is there any possibility to make a WoW-Instant Kill hack? I already tried the WPE pro, but all I can (yet) do is to catch the information of e.g. "thunderclap" and replace it by another information of another ability, but everything I get in WoW is the message "ability not yet learned" (of course)... so how can I change this? How can I send to WoW that I am capable of this new ability? And, what ability shall I use? Is there anything that can kill creeps instantly? I am not capable of...
SD + X and Y hack = instant kill
07/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 20 Replies
do both hacks. first freeze your X and Y hack to 0. so the monsters will stay in 1 place. then set a hotkey for your SD "sudden death" hack. hotkey Z, set it to 1. so when you press Z "attack", the monsters' lives will set to 1 and hitting them at the same time will kill them instantly. im sure may mag rereact d2. ung nagmamagaling. walang alam kundi kumontra. asa ka pang maging guardian ka d2. hahaha! tamaan sapul. happy farming!
Instant Kill with CE?
06/30/2009 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Ok ive been seeing all this people with adsasdfa for there names or somthing in that area. They are of course botters. It takes a while for you to report them quest u have to get every letter correct in reporting their name. They run up to a monster and their wepon like flashes like it is going really fast and the blood spurts out of the monster quickly and the monster dies. D'OH. I wanna know if this is possible to do. and y the hell is there nothing on the internet to suggest it. I can up the...
WoW Boss Instant Kill
05/28/2008 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hi guys.I've been here for a while looking at ur hacks and exploits and i will say. You guys are great! But i am not sure but... Here is my question. I was walking along with my 70lvl rouge in orgrimar and a player offers me to group for Hyjal or something.I say Yes.We goed there and it was me&him(I was newbie back then).Well we goed to a boss that looked like a Lich(I think IT WAS a lich) and he started to fight and in a second he dissapeared like he log out or take DC and the boss...