I need answers about the quest to unlock Mari Ming Onette.
Most, if not all of us, had difficulties unlocking Mari via GP mission and right now, I'm suffering from it. Out of 39 Mari frag from Primal Island, i only got 5. Is there any way on how to increase the drop rate?
Here are the answers I found:
1. they said that entering the dungeon without companions increase the drop rate.
2. Do not bring pets in entering the dungeon to increase the drop rate.
3. It is easier to get mari(or any other character)'s frag in Champion mode.
Based in my hunting experience in Mari GP Mission...
1. Log-in and Enter any server.
2. Enter the said dungeon quest. Use your Highest level character for faster dungeon run.
3. Kill monsters until you get to the boss.
4. If you see a scroll near its name then your lucky it means that it has the fragment but if it's not quit on the dungeon.
5. Then, Log-out in grand chase.
6. Repeat the step from 1~5
It works for me and It helped me a little bit to get finished the mari gp mission.
But still you need lots of PATIENCE!!!
yeah patience is virtue. ur lucky its just in primal island, during our time its in the shrine of entropy, forest of life, and castle of domination and the drop rate is very low. it took me 1 week to get mari
Um, I also play champion mode when I stone grind and I got Ley and Zero in 3 days. (3 days combined )
Quote:
Originally Posted by seluvia
yeah patience is virtue. ur lucky its just in primal island, during our time its in the shrine of entropy, forest of life, and castle of domination and the drop rate is very low. it took me 1 week to get mari
Yes, I remember the days. Amy and Mari were so so so so hard to get. XD
^ Um I read about a site yesterday after reading this thread ( I researched XD)
Well I dont really remember the site but I think it said:
"Champion Mode gives higher drop rate of Items (armor and stuff) but NOT quest items."
I don't know if it's true but that's what it said.
champion mode really helped.. i unlocked my dio just for a day in champion.. they had drop me 5 crystals consecutive.. just a tip.. and hey.. did u join the last event of "let's play mari"? mari cash mission were given for free.. if not too bad for you.. ^_^
champion mode really helped.. i unlocked my dio just for a day in champion.. they had drop me 5 crystals consecutive.. just a tip.. and hey.. did u join the last event of "let's play mari"? mari cash mission were given for free.. if not too bad for you.. ^_^
Yeah I know that event. I even got a mari on my second account. They were even giving out cash missions for mari's job changes, correct?
Yeah I know that event. I even got a mari on my second account. They were even giving out cash missions for mari's job changes, correct?
yeah.. depending on your mari's job on which cash job mission is free
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha69
I know, Amy is sooo hard to get! And now, I'm craving for Mari. pffft.
Does playing champion mode really help?
amy is now hard to get.. unlike on our time amy is easy to get just 1 run in Temple of Origins and your done.. besides patience is what you need when unlocking a character and just enjoy playing.. Goodluck
MP BUG mP 4th JOB MARI oNly 03/11/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies ONly work On ALtar OF BAlance always USE X+X+Z to recover mana fast
Iwant TO join In any GRUop PRees TNX if I help
Mari ( Help ) 01/14/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies Anyway to get her fast?? 35/39
I always get nothing in Kamiki's Castle
Mari's 4th job 08/26/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies i hope it will be release here in gcph :D
to all mari lovers and users here is the 4th job of mari:)
Grand Chase Chaos - Mari's 4th .flv - YouTube
i hope you like it..press thanks if you like;)
HOW TO GET MARI(GP) THE EASY WAY 11/29/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies THERE IS A BUG IN CoD,FoL AND SoE
EVERYONE THINKS YOU CAN JUST GET THE MARI QUEST ITEMS
ON 3 *** BUT ACTUALLY IT DOES'NT YOU CAN ALSO GET IT ON 1*
THIS POST IS ACTUALLY NOT JUST LIKE MY FIRST LAME POST
(^^, )
PRESS THANKS IF U LIKE THIS
mari job 04/28/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies 1st job mari
YouTube - Grand Chase: Mari's First Job: Rune Caster
2nd job mari
YouTube - Mari 2nd Job - Grand Chase - The Gun Slinger