Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]GCPH Multi bugs!

Discussion on [Question]GCPH Multi bugs! within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry [Question]GCPH Multi bugs!

any of you experienced any bugs?
I have experienced one.
1st bug is the AMY super heal.
1.1 the 3rd job of amy and 3rd skill (dance skill) will heal your life like 3/4 of it!
Same with the 4th job...
2nd Ice fairy bug. The ice fairy bug is whenever they use Ice fairy in pvp You will be hit lie 10 times. (Meaning You are not frozen once. The first ice fairy was just one hit and you freeze.The bug was 10 hits before you freeze. thats why they can grab you before you escape fast.
3rd Is the Pet pip Bug.
The Fart Skill.
it will Stun you 2 times. Not just 1 time haste and stun.
2 Times stun 2 times haste.
So If any one of you experience this bug.
!
Old 09/24/2012, 14:32   #2

Received Thanks: 1,331
Speed up your internet dude.
Old 09/27/2012, 01:24   #3

Everything Seems to be fine for me :\ Maybe you have a low performance computer or a slow net connection.
Old 09/27/2012, 03:52   #4

This happens to me too if my connection becomes slow.
they can even grab me even though I am miles away! hahaha its like an illusion on the screen,
Old 09/27/2012, 16:25   #5

you guys have no Idea about the patch of GCPH as of september 18 till today
they rescale Pet pip which makes you 2x stun and slow after being hit
same with the Ice Pixie

about Amy's 3rd skill(Sistina and Siren)
I don't know if it is being rescaled or just a bug

Slow connection is not the problem of the TS because I have fast connection and my pc performance is on its best and I experience those what TS mention except for being grab from afar
Old 10/06/2012, 02:16   #6

Dude just speed up your net and check the system system requirements if its compatible in your pc ^^
Old 10/07/2012, 05:11   #7

Guys try to Have a Match with a character that has A ice fairy..
And see the difference same with the pip.
It is not my internet connection! :/
Thanks
1 User