Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

uhmm what's the difference??

Discussion on uhmm what's the difference?? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
uhmm what's the difference??

epic reinforcement stone?.. what's the difference with normal reinforcement stone??
does it give more stats??

i got from nightmare circus..

Old 02/12/2012, 21:22   #2

it gives you some special effects like ~ for example mine ~ it gave me the effect of super armor and increase attack when fatal mode^^~ so in fatal i'm super strong hahaha~
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2012, 13:28   #3

tnx dude
Old 02/14/2012, 11:33   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
problem solved

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Uhmm
01/11/2012 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I want to understand, why the non saving char data packet, mod honey were patched so i could try to find a way to do sumthen about it. If ur here to respond idiotly, fuck off, go die in a corner and burn in the flaming hands of chuck norris. So what i am asking is, simply, how did nexon patch this?
uhmm? Is it Just me? O.o
09/07/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
well i just want to ask a question? about GCPH hacks? is it just me or all of the hacks are not working and detected by GCPH? sorry for my wrong grammar and i know this is a wrong section.. well thanks in advance! im hopping for your replies? oh and by the way i tried using dagmox, mango, megaman and that hack called gcph and indonesia gc thingy!? Lols :D
Uhmm... Hello
07/16/2011 - Say Hello - 10 Replies
Hi!!! :D i'm new here and loocking for an Dragonica Private Server hack ^^ if anyone could help me how to start hackin please tell me... and btw.. HI!
Uhmm...check this out
09/17/2009 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies
hi everybody...i made a flower char....and i saw a player afk lvling ...without hitting any mobs...and 20% crit ambrosia spawning around him i made some screenshots , take a look : http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2954/2009septemb er15182413.jpg is this dupe hack + auto lvling? O_O .................. i looted 80 20% crit ambrosias
uhmm guys???
04/25/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Can u send in my YM the password 2 the new MLE???? ndi ko po ksi alam ung password eh... umabot me sa pag DL ndi ko nabasa ung password... pde po pa send??? eto po YM ko [email protected]