Does anybody knows here what file is the loading screens in? Not the loading screen of dungeons but the loading screen when opening the client. (like the Darkbringer LS screen right now) Thanks in Advance
By extracting it by the use of the V4 KOM decompiler.
Decompile ui1.kom or ui2.kom and they'll be on .dds file.
(Note: DDS File is supported by Adobe photoshop if you have the plugin extension or just convert it to another image format.)
xXAngeldustXx´s Loading Screens 08/13/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 24 Replies Huhu Com,
heute präsentiere ich euch meine Loading Screens Mods für WarRock :)
In diesem Thread könnt ihr ausserdem wünsche für Hackshild Mods äussern!
Für den Download einfach auf das Bild mit Namen Upload klicken .. für das Virustotal auf das Bild mit dem Virustotal zeichen.
########### HS MOD BY xXAngeldustxx ###########
Custom Loading Screens 01/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies I was wondering how I would go about making my own custom loading screens, how big the image needs to be what format etc. And where in the Database can I find the location to replace the image code?
Loading screens dds 02/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies Need help with the loading screens on client. I've changed them using photoshop dds then ran the client to see if it changed and it didnt. Can someone post a tut on this. I know there is couple floating around that i've found using search, But those dont work. Hints why im posting asking for help.
I cant seem to change them.
loading screens 11/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies ive added a few of the new maps to my server but when loading the map theres no loading screen just a white page. can anyone point me to where it tells the client to load what loading screen?
New loading screens arts ! 04/16/2007 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies In the following order :
Black Temple
Mount Hyjal (Caverns of Time)
Ruins of Lordaeron (New PvP Arena)
Zul'aman (Not scheduled for release in 2.1.0)
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/BlackTemple.jpg.xs .jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/Hyjal.jpg.xs.jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/RuinsofLordaeronBa ttlegrounds.jpg.xs.jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/ZulAman.jpg.xs.jpg