most common tip I guess is that you just hunt in outer walls of serdine. The box fragments are dropped randomly, the drops does not follow a pattern. But with luck and a little perseverance, you will get the gifts you want. ^_^
Good Luck...Dual client is bit much work...
yeah you can do outerwall dungeon run..since its the fastest...
Good Luck...
im having the same prob... with number 8...waha...but not aware of it...
Good Luck bro!
Good Luck...Dual client is bit much work...
yeah you can do outerwall dungeon run..since its the fastest...
Good Luck...
im having the same prob... with number 8...waha...but not aware of it...
Good Luck bro!
I know it's a bit complicated for you guyz, but once you surpass the obstacle of making it to work, it will be very worthed for you guyz XD
example SS:
sandboxie @ win 7 64bit
Im using this method to get fragments easily and for leveling up and increase win rate and wins XD
I wish I could just get a fragment part 2! Its all 8's and 5's and everything but the 2's!
T^T
I got really irritated because I have ten for each fragment except 2's. Doesn't that irritate you? It sure made me feel like ripping my fingers off.
But all is well, still trying to get fragment 2 even if I know its inevitable. T_T
Now something bothers me. Does going with friends in dungeons contribute to the fact that I never get the fragment 2?
i just noticed that...i cant find fragment 8 in ellia and bermisaia...when i run in xenia...and i got it...but afterwards...i lack in fragment 2...haha...i cant find it in xenia...now im too lazy to try it and hunt in other dungeons..xD
*offtopic
@warlord and sir taec
wahaha...with your conversations...i missed ALLWIN...MLE rev something..xD
new engine inquiry 09/10/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies does the new engine work for windows vista??
Gacha inquiry 06/05/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies guys if i am on the right thread may i ask? or if not. kindly delete this post.. but im just wondering if someone could post ryan wearing the roboneko set? cause im planning to get a lvl 70 armor set for ryan but i dont know if it would look good. thanks!
[INQUIRY] Little help here pl0x? 09/04/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies first of all im using MLE 1365, here is my problem. my MP Hack doesnt work anymore. i cant find the adress. 3.00149 please help me
@ Mod Chi - Inquiry pls... 06/27/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 14 Replies @ Mod Chi - Inquiry pls...:p
I dunno if my inquiry has already been posted here before.. i cant seem to find any that's why i created a new thread for this topic...
Im trying to ask if GCPh client can be downloaded if you're in United States.. I have a friend mentioned to me that he will be leaving soon to US and he even stated that he will just leave his acct to me cuz he can no longer play it anyway..
I felt bad about it :(.. and i want him to be able to play GCPh still even if he's...
Letter of inquiry to all ..... 05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies Bro. Hey All I Need Know New Update And Reseale IN Binarys
How To Make Startower And Flower System In 5065 Binary
Hey All Stueef Team Mr Pop And andyd123 and kinshi88 and PeTe Ninja and BasicCoder and Tw3ak and danielachraf and magnon and all admin coplas and all codes Why All Dont Resale New Update In Biynary Npc .. Fan . New System
Thanx ..