Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Controls ( i need help plss)

Discussion on Controls ( i need help plss) within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Controls ( i need help plss)

Good day sir. i'm having a problem saving my controls..
kinopy ko lang po kasi gc files sa friend ko at iba yung conrtols nea, everytime na maglolog in ako iba yung conrtols at everytime na isasave ko kinabukasan pag mag lolog in ulet ako, wala nanaman.. kaya lage ako natatalo sa bwena mano sa pvp kase nakakalimutan ko... i need some answer.. thanks sa mga sasagot ..
Old 09/08/2011, 17:57   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
That's one weird thing...

Anyway, If you want to back-up your controls, make a back-up of the files "keysetting.dat" and "keysettingnew.dat"
That's where your configuration was set.

So if the controls were missing again, just restore the files from the back-up you made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2011, 00:30   #3

elite*gold: 1
@TS, your question has been answered. Next time don't create a thread just for asking questions. There's a right thread where you can post your questions freely. Just go to this thread:

*REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE*
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2011, 03:02   #4

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399

Regards,
  • Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Controls
07/31/2011 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
Else
Suche controls-Befehle
04/29/2010 - Diablo 2 Programming - 9 Replies
also ich bin gerade am basteln und kommt nicht weiter, ich suche gerade die befehle zum 'knöpfe drücken' im klartext --> controlData.click(controlData.controls.lobby.butt on.create); controlData.click(controlData.controls.lobby.butt on.join); ... -->
Conquer 2.0 controls
08/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
yo what up people um im sorta new to this posting thing so... i was just wondering is there any way that i could change my conquer controls so that it makes the gam easier lol cuz the control but is hard to press while trying to pot lol any ideas ??
Set your controls like a pro
02/01/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Heres a quick way to set controls or "hotkeys" in an efficient and durable way. Im gona explain how i set my controls but feel free to make changes for your confort. I set my hotkeys with the CTRL key because you always have to press it anyways. Ctrl+W inventory -you always want to look in your bag Ctrl+D clear -so much talkshit in co Ctrl+S sit -power over 9000 Ctrl+A shift screen -this may seem stupid to some but...
Changing co controls
08/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well, ive seen be4 how bots have been made to change the controls such as use the mousewheel to jump by clicking it, and i was wondering if u could change all the controls, cuz i no windows vista is compatible with the 360 controller, and u can use it on alot of computer games lol, and i no thise sounds retarded, but is there any ossible way to control conquer with a 360 controller, or even with just different buttons on ur keyboard or w/e, a clue or little help would be appreciated, ty :eek: