Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GC Sphinx Ox Quiz Event

Discussion on GC Sphinx Ox Quiz Event within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 08/13/2011, 02:45   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by branj13 View Post
do that and just type the keyword... that'll do the trick
yeah I know branj, but that trick is useful in the Bingo Board coz of the time to answer questions is 25secs(?). In the Sphinx Ox event, you'll have 5-7 seconds to answer the quiz. If I use that trick, I'll consume 1 second for pressing CTRL+F3, 2-3seconds for typing the keyword(s), 1 second for looking the answer, and another 1-2 second(s) for going back to the GC window and clicking the right answer.. its not convenient to use that trick in this event..