To all black space users, no offense but, I won so many battles and cleared so many dungeons because of the right side skill tree. It is just so powerful, that I always get kicked after each battle because everyone got killed when I activated chaos spark ^_^.
So if you would like a sure kill skill and a continuous charge (On rush), turn to the right side (Literally the right side) of the skill tree XD
I still go for kill zone. But yeah, CP is still nice.
like what puera said, there ain't much gonna play with you if you abuse CP.
And I also don't like OP stuff like that. I also think LU might balance that OPness by nerfing the skill or revamping the whole thing. (maybe. It's just my guess.)
Or maybe I'll just take both.=P
yeah they should nerf chaotic spark and anyone notice how tough and hard to kill sieghart is when they changed the vit stats in pvp? his stats difference with other chars is OP too i think...
yeah they should nerf chaotic spark and anyone notice how tough and hard to kill sieghart is when they changed the vit stats in pvp? his stats difference with other chars is OP too i think...
Hahaha I know. Sieghart's getting popular again because of that.
He's not the only one who needs a fix. Jin's got an endless dodge too. It's kinda annoying if the user's a pro.
****. GCPH's got a lot of Imbalance and OP stuff...
Poll: which skill tree is better for Dio 11/27/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 34 Replies The one on the left "Devil Pose" or the one on the right "Weapon Pose"
Edit:P.S this is my first post
[RELEASE]GCPH ELESIS, LIRE, ARME Skill Tree + AMY 4th job skill[UPDATED] 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 149 Replies Hii guys because we are complaining that GCPH are late on major events and we are jealous that GC Thailand are on their season 3 already... here is something i want to share with all of you... and its free...
Note: Dont try using it in pvp if your opponent dont have the skill hack because they can only see normal skills if you want to play in pvp using this then better share it !
Screenshots:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6369/75378761. jpg...