Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JakNPoi

Discussion on JakNPoi within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JakNPoi

I just wanna yell.

THIS EVEN HAS THE STUPIDEST PRIZE SYSTEM EVER !!!!!

Because:

1. Crafted items has 'will be deleted by/in June 7' or something like that. What?! Including the SD? Thought the cards doesnt say so. Can anybody confirm that the cards will remain after the event?

2. I left my machine on the whole day (67 challenge points) and all i get was A LOT OF that scary potion, A LOT OF that yellow potion, A LOT of the orb thingy, a socket gem, 2 perma female scroll, 1 female leg card and 1 female cloak (woah, all female.. guess no luck for males)... heck, I effin cleared you 9 times already and all you give me are these stupid potions?!

3. Stupid Smart Bro.!! Disconnecting 30 minutes after I fell asleep... When I woke up, GC client gone thus NO 36+ CHALLENGE POINTS !... yes, this is even related... coz it prevents me from storing a lot of challenge points.. tee hee

The only good thing would probably be the free socket gems (but can only be acquired in the boss area) and ever so cute PETS !!!!! BWAHAHAHA I got my Cancer on my third attempt to challenge Cancer and I got my Thanny today !!! WOOT !! Well, I already got the other 2 in dungeons.. so yeah.... It spared me some time and a few champ tickets.

Thanks for reading! And don't you DARE consider this thread a SPAM. Well, I can't really do anything if you do... tee hee...

I don't complain about the pots. only the percentage on each item. it's like 90% chance for pots, 8% for the orb thingy and 2% for the rest.
Old 05/14/2011, 02:08   #2

u complain bout the pots yet u're happy with the kancer pet??? well, good for u!
Old 05/14/2011, 02:23   #3

how did u get thanatos pet?
Old 05/14/2011, 02:32   #4

challenge thanny?!
Old 05/14/2011, 03:01   #5

elite*gold: 30
ow yeah... the last time i played jack en poy in season 3...
i got another thany book.. now i got to thany... ^^,
Old 05/14/2011, 05:15   #6

in my case i got 2 spell books, haha
Old 05/14/2011, 07:00   #7

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399

Regards,
  • Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Closed Thread