Hey folks, who want's a little friendly match? I need to study different player's techniques gaming styles so I decided to hold a little game with you guys.
I'll be waiting at the free class area in the gon server in the room titled "Friendly Match"
the password will be "einroch" (without the quotes)
It'll be a 2v2 melee match for characters lvl 50 and below.
Find us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 4-6 pm. (GMT+8 for those on different timelines)
Please refrain from using any hacks while in play. Let's keep this fair and square. =)
Everyone seems to be taking this thing seriously. Just play like how you guys usually do. I'm just gathering data anyway. And I'm not that really good too, just on the average level I guess..
Friendly Help 09/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies I am willing to join a guild and lvl up with you guys, i need help farming on a new account and make a build that will help example Celeric/Bard or so on in distinctive character wise.
Why?: I don't buy gold meaning i can't pay for taxi's
Where?: I am willing to start on any new server with the help of a p lvler
Thats all i'm asking and if people that buy excesive amount of gold would like to hook me up i'm willing to accept! let me know
[email protected]
Friendly hello to all :) 11/06/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies I go by UltimateGamer and yes im new,Looking forward in getting to meet you all and maybe someday help you all :P. But again hello to all of you
A friendly tip: 09/26/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 45 Replies :bandit:
I was levling in the apparasins, and I found a skill called Night Devil...I'm nowhere near level 70, I sold it on the market for almost 1kk! I sold this thing for 900k and bought a +1! If you hunt in the apparasens, then you will find Night Devil! That's my tip.
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=This is a really good way to make 900k!' border='0' alt='This is a really good way to make 900k!' />