There's a solution. Hit your enemy. If you're enemy was hurted after 2 seconds or more, it's better to move out 1st. Then, you need an Advance Mind. Predict what will happen next and what's his next turn. Voila! You win.
Actually Tora Some Monthly Rankers Are Boosters Lol Theres A Monthly ranker in Golden Treasures In UPLB Where I Study There Are Many Cashers At The SameTime Boosters I Challenged Them I Didn't Break A Sweat When I Won They Are Weak Not The Monthly Rankers The Boosters
check video/graphics card, i only know for windows XP
go to desktop > right click> properties> settings> advanced > hardware tab. you will see it there.
I only got 255mb so i got a bit slow loading
ohh, here's for win 7
Quote:
1.
Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
2.
Click Advanced Settings, and then click the Adapter tab.
This is where you can see details about your video card, including how much memory your video card has.
Got a solution(So your opponent cannt grab or kill you while you are still loading)!
spam forward2x and attack ! hhehe .. when i do that, i can hear my character(Elesis) saying "Ground break !" hehe .. then when you finish loading you'll see your character in the middle of the map .. but your opponent did not hit you even if your loading is delay
hehe ..
agreed .. i'm experiencing this issue too .. i wonder what happen ..
since GC Chaos will be release this coming April 26 , hope this issue will be solve ..
A Late Hello 04/12/2011 - Say Hello - 1 Replies I've actually been on the forums for a bit of time now and realized that I never actually said hello..
HI!
I am what is under my name a 'supreme asshole' and every single person that knows me will verify that. If they don't let me know and I'll be extra horrible to them until they get the point across their foreheads.
In my spare time I sit at a computer, I like games, programming, mu.. wait this isn't a fucking personal ad.
I'm part of a team creating a new FFXI server and the...