Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SuddenDeath Hack GCPH

Discussion on SuddenDeath Hack GCPH within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2011, 02:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
ang damot mu nmn pre
Old 02/25/2011, 02:43   #32

di po kasi libre yan kaya. kaya masasayang lng binyad ko kung madedetect yan ahaha.
Old 02/25/2011, 02:53   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergirl2 View Post
My friend just shared to me an SD hack for Grandchase PH, I was thinking if i would release it here .

PM me for proofs , ill show you the hack. )

I Changed my mind, i dont want this to be detected easily . I'll be SELLING this HACK FOR 100LU LOAD.. THE FIRST 10 who will PM me with working LevelupCard load will be the ones whom ill give the hack... IM SORRY.. I DONT WANT EVERYBODY TO HAVE THIS HACK BECAUSE YOU WILL JUST BE POSTING IT TO OTHER FORUMS AND I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN THAT WAY.. VErry SORRY!
I don't want to burst anybody's bubble but..

What I find very interesting is.. the actual maker of the alleged hack didn't charge anything to anyone. Aren't you just doing the exact same thing you're "afraid would happen"?

And the nice thing about THIS particular hack is - the "creator" has complete control over who is able to access it. Giving away "your exact copy" will not work with others since your "specific copy" is "unique" and will solely work for you, and you alone.

I believe in "not putting peoples' hopes up if the hope cannot be achieved".

Before letting out any amount of money, we might want to make sure of the product - AND THAT IT WOULD WORK once we have "the copy".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2011, 02:53   #34

better not share ur hack, it's good to see that players in GCPH are playing fair nowadays...
(come to think of it, kahit nga walang hack madaya pa rin tau eh due to the bug and other exploits)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 02:58   #35

d naman kailangan ng hack... kung ayaw mo i-release ok gamitin mo nalang for your own risk..., ginagamit lang naman ang hack for fast job change...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 03:00   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikomachine21 View Post
better not share ur hack, it's good to see that players in GCPH are playing fair nowadays...
(come to think of it, kahit nga walang hack madaya pa rin tau eh due to the bug and other exploits)
I would agree. : )
I am one with you on your sentiments regarding people who play fair - its more fun that way. (But that's a totally different story now)

Bugs? Like what for example?
Old 02/25/2011, 03:01   #37

elite*gold: 2
Wow. Another seller of hacks.
It's sad really. Your reason, is I think a little bended. You just want money. That's ALL. You don't care about what you just said. Anyways, another hack down in the dumps. I'll just wait for Sir Nath's hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 03:02   #38

oonga kung ayaw e d wag kung gusto cge share mo lng walang mag pipigil sau heheh xD released mo na..
Old 02/25/2011, 03:03   #39

I knew it. I shouldn't put too much hope on this.
Old 02/25/2011, 03:06   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by elance00026 View Post
d naman kailangan ng hack... kung ayaw mo i-release ok gamitin mo nalang for your own risk..., ginagamit lang naman ang hack for fast job change...
+1. I would agree as well. : )

Regardless if the topic starter would share or not,

what concerns me the most is the functionality of the hack. Would it actually work with a different user other than the "sharer"?

Like what one of the local community moderators said, we might want to include the details such as how the hack works, and a tutorial would be nice, too : )
Old 02/25/2011, 03:11   #41

wag mo na kasi irelease, ndi rin nmn kasi gagana yan kasi inaactivate pa ng creator ung code na nakuha sayo bago gumana. buti kung ikaw ung creator ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 03:11   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dean View Post
Wow. Another seller of hacks.
It's sad really. Your reason, is I think a little bended. You just want money. That's ALL. You don't care about what you just said. Anyways, another hack down in the dumps. I'll just wait for Sir Nath's hack.
+1. There you go.
What s/he doesn't realize is s/he's doing the exact same thing that s/he is fearing would happen. Interesting on how the "price" comes first before how the actual hack works, noh? No tuts or whatsoever, just the price - for all we know, we might end up paying the said amount only to find out later on that the thing doesn't work. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl19 View Post
oonga kung ayaw e d wag kung gusto cge share mo lng walang mag pipigil sau heheh xD released mo na..
Exactly. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohi View Post
I knew it. I shouldn't put too much hope on this.
While most hacks work splendidly, we have to make sure on the authenticity of the product. I'll go wait for the topic starter for details, though.

100 LU Load sure is a lot. And from 10 people, that's 1,000 right there. Hehe.
Old 02/25/2011, 03:14   #43

good luck selling that hack..

even the famous noein tried to sell hacks for 100 LU cards but he FAILED..

ehh siya kilala na pero d parin tinagkilik.. ikaw pa kaya?

and you dont even have the right to sell that kasi hindi naman ikaw ang gumawa @_@

thanks for posting screenshots tho. -_-
Old 02/25/2011, 03:21   #44

bkit wla na kalgay na upload ng hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 03:25   #45

@tantan

because TS changed his mind bout releasing the SD hack..

rather he want to sell it..tsk2
Closed Thread