Is there a released mp hack in GCPH and infinite hp because i see
a player using a mp hack and infinite hp
his/her IGN is iLubJames. just wanted to ask. but he is abusing it in pvp -.-
Sorry but i also don't have his SS.
actually i have that hack , but i use it only in dungeon
I also have it but I do not have any intention of spreading it... and besides... I'm still working on how it works... maybe I can make an SD hack for it... (but unfortunately, its like reading kanji, mandarin, fookien, german, russian letters for my eyes, in short... I have no idea what they all mean... -_-)
MARCH 30, 2010 GCPH mod. exe. released? 03/30/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies pls post the march 30, 2010 GCPH modified main exe for the hack ty:):):handsdown::D:rtfm:
Released [GCPH] SD HACK! 3-16-10 Works! 03/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies *Leeched.
*Content Removed.
*Closed.
+1 Warning To User.
[GCph]RELEASED 1 HIT HACK! for 2nd time! 11/29/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies *L site!
"deleted because some player abuse it and sell it!"
"POST THANKS IF I HELP"
:) INSTRUCTIONS :)
1.download