Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

As requested [duel card easy hunt]

Discussion on As requested [duel card easy hunt] within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As requested [duel card easy hunt]

ok i will share to the public [this is not a trick or a bug, LOL]

i know you know me guyz , im the one who distributed and shared card duplication long ago last year and i swear that i will never ever ruin the gc community again with my said bugz because of its potential abuse anyway ......

ok let's start since my thread has been deleted yesterday (as I requested) i will share you guyz some cool tips, (not bug or cheat) in card hunting duel card, remember championship mode card drop rate is higher than 3 stars, so if you need to get duel cards quickly you simply defeat him in championship mode if he drop a card, fail that dungeon and start over again to hunt more duel cards but if he does not drop card fail the dungeon and so on......... well that's my easy tip in obtaining a duel card fast, i already obtained 5 duel cards and with 20 fail dungeon runs with this method , because i am annoyed at the jumping stage and boss stage thats why i hate finishing the whole dungeon......hehehe

for me when season chaos comes i will definetly use this method more often to get that duel card more easily, because you can still get the items even when you quit in addition exp are intact too(no need to fail or finish the dungeon) ........geh guyz gudnyt po press thanks button if i helped

update:

since our GC is now in Season Chaos, if you done the above procedure and you get a Duel Card, you can leave the dungeon now without having trouble getting the card because we can end the dungeon whenever we wanted to and we don't need to fail or finish the dungeon XD

note:
slight chance of obtaining duel card because of low card drop rate of season chaos
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/06/2011, 22:43   #2

Please stop flooding the GCPH section.
You are always making threads of bugs. Make one thread and just edit it.
Old 02/07/2011, 00:38   #3

GCPH has the LOWEST Drops in the Grand Chase Community so why bother?
Just wait until Grand Chase: Chaos if they will increase the drop rate.
Old 02/07/2011, 00:54   #4

how to defeat him? i got 1 damage if i try to hit him...
Old 02/07/2011, 01:28   #5

@laven18 ~ he'll leave after he takes some damage so just keep hitting him
Old 02/07/2011, 02:41   #6

most players already know this stuff

and besides its only advisable when theres a rainbow in the sky

for free champ mode entrance

its a waste of champion mode ticket if theres no rainbow
Old 02/07/2011, 03:42   #7

And Here I am thinking that you'll give us even a "hint" about the Card Duplication Method, but then again..........And about the dungeon run technique thingy....that's very very common if you really need to get Duel's Card and Accessories

You really disappointed me there.....
Old 02/07/2011, 03:50   #8

elite*gold: 2
I think most of the players knows this.
Old 02/07/2011, 05:24   #9

well it would be rather fast if you are only aiming for duel card.. its such a waste though if you won't finish it till the end since you might get some decent stuff along the way..

7 mins FAIL = 5 mins (to reach and kill duel) + 2 mins (getting killed since im pretty tough)
20 mins = finishing the whole dungeon

it pretty much saves time if you only want the card.. XD
Old 02/07/2011, 06:04   #10

elite*gold: 2
Yeah it would be a waste.
I use this technique when I'm hunting frozen kencru.
Old 02/07/2011, 06:24   #11

um, your wasting a ticket if you do it like that... =.=
Old 02/07/2011, 06:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDKoal94 View Post
Ummm... by failing the dungeon, you wasted 1 ticket. I think that if you don't get the card, use alt+f4 then log out... that way, you don't waste any tickets at all and can repeat the dungeon again and again... at least that is my method of obtaining the card...
but restarting GC is too bothersome and is such waste of time.. i got a lot of tickets so i don't think that method is practical..
Old 02/07/2011, 06:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderweiss View Post
but restarting GC is too bothersome and is such waste of time.. i got a lot of tickets so i don't think that method is practical..
yea, i know, but for those who has little ticket to spend, like me, i think this is a good option.
Old 02/07/2011, 06:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDKoal94 View Post
yea, i know, but for those who has little ticket to spend, like me, i think this is a good option.
just dont bother trying to do a champion mode since youre not sure and the chances are low. it is only advisable for rainbow7 events so you wont loose any and you may gain something
Old 02/07/2011, 07:02   #15

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Rainbow event is ending soon.. Gogo hunt more cards...goodluck guys. << i think off topic.